New guy here thanks for the read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously though , do you Cats use a schedule like this one for General Hydroponics Nutes?

FF58361F-4858-4B03-94EB-D95AF6B31ACD.jpeg

Hey all “Newguy” here, got some questions. This forum has already so much info much needed thank you all!
so here we go. Got Wedding Cake as of right now it’s almost 9 weeks( not counting germ and sprout). I have taken so many different peoples advise I.e. YouTube and other urls.
the colas are forming nicely I have used a select “ project limbs Hps,lps and topping. I have Marshydro, spiderfarm and koschael 2000w bloom and flower.
Co2 feeder, humidity ranging between 38-50% base temp 78-82 night time 62-65 plenty of air movement. I also evened the canopy by bending the crown cola “recovered in 2 days” as well as 2 week flower got rid of all medium to large fan leaves. Leaving the smaller ones to get big and covered in Tc.
My ph 6.4
Feed every three to four days
Using “bloom,grow,micro,cal-mag (2x), molasses, “trace and phoshor” “micro dosing of the last two.
my sugar leaves and fan leaves are covered in tetra as well as the stems and am noticing it on the main stalk as well.
I have never had a plant do that is that okay?
as well as
I’ve noticed reads say feed everyday. How the heck do you do that with out burning or drowning the plant?
this is my third grow I really need some advise am I on the right track? What should I do? Add? Not add? Thank you guys so much for reading my rant/ questions the photos were taken last last Wednesday the feb 17th 2021

Got any pics of your situation? They always help when asked to assess a plant/grow/etc. I use a high quality soil because I don't have to do the chemist thing. My soil feeds my plants completely. Only rarely do I have to boost nutrients and the few times it happens are always in flower cycle. All plants are individuals...kinda like kids, and eat/drink at different rates. Sometimes one will be especially voracious and I might have to feed a bit but again, this is very rare. I'm seriously into simple. LOL This was the simplest method I could find and it works nicely. Hope you figure things out.

Got any pics of your situation? They always help when asked to assess a plant/grow/etc. I use a high quality soil because I don't have to do the chemist thing. My soil feeds my plants completely. Only rarely do I have to boost nutrients and the few times it happens are always in flower cycle. All plants are individuals...kinda like kids, and eat/drink at different rates. Sometimes one will be especially voracious and I might have to feed a bit but again, this is very rare. I'm seriously into simple. LOL This was the simplest method I could find and it works nicely. Hope you figure things out.
Hey are use Fox Farm Coco Loco along with added nutrition along the way there was no issue I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track thank you though

Latest posts

Back