New guy new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. New guy here this is my current grow been away from growing for some time but sure glad to be back. These are from seeds a neighbor gave me I think he said it was Cheese or something. Running just water through a 7 stage Ro filtration. This one is a bit of an experiment all seeds were popped out of THAT 24k gold plated steel framed Pyramid, all seeds popped even the ones I gave up on. Hell even old tomato seeds sprouted from years ago. I left them because they produced fruit and looked healthy. Running some cxb 3590's 5000k 3500k mix @ 700ma. I have an IQ air purifiier and fan so far so good. Two main plants with 4 smaller ones grew so fast. Vegged for over 90days in 5 gallon fabric pot. Currently in week 3.5 of flower more pics to come.

thumbnail_IMG_2255.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2258.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2204.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2195.jpg

Yeah I bent them under the lights before flower, I did not top this grow like usual because it grew so fast from that Pyramid plus I wanted to see how big/tall it would get for next grow. Never grew MJ out of pyramids before just germinated seeds.

I mixed small amounts of liquid cal/mag at times with the occasional npk nut wanted to see how the plant would perform with just mostly water since this pyramid supposedly works on the hydrogen molecules and allegedly plants grown out of it seems to grow faster and healthier with very little fert.. That soil has leftover chicken manure, egg shells, wood ash and other organics from outdoors. As long as the water passed through it on the way up there is definitely a transformation happening. Just experimenting

hello gl420 and welcome aboard

good luck with your grow

are your tomatoes indeterminate or determinate

cheers
big

@boo
https://www.healingenergytools.com/use-pyramid/
im not saying it works for everyone but it’s power scared me when I was a kid. My momma took me along with her to a physic back when I was about 10 or so. The physic told me to wait in the backyard while she did my moms reading. She told me I could sit in the chair under the pyramid and told me that I would feel a lot of power there. Maybe my crazy kid brain at that time but when I sat down I was overcome enough to jump up and get the heck outta there 😂 so I kinda believe that it my help his plants energy level.

My friends dad used to wear a pyramid hat back in the 70’s no matter how many times his kids and wife asked him to abstain when company was over. He eventually got the help he needed…
This seems to work better for me.

tinfoil hat.jpg

Latest posts

Back