New Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smolson111

Reaction score
Just thought I'd formally intoduce myself.

I'm really getting into George Orwell right now. The Time Machine was a total mind **** and 1984 at the moment is blowing my mind. The stuff he comes up with, his mind, the way he can see it seems fourth dimensionally sometimes, it's just unreal.

I used to be a huge Radiohead fan, but seem to have lost my depression, so now I'm into the Walkmen and Sigur Ros.

College student at the moment who just finished his first year. Damn it sucks. Working all the time, going to school all the time, trying to stay sane, and get good grades, it's just a draaaag. Last week I totaled my car, someone somehow initiated their emergency break on the highway and I ended up rearending them going 60 mph, totally intense moment. I'm still terrified of driving. AND I GOT THE TICKET! 200.00...

Don't smoke weed all the time. I'll usually get a gram of some decent chron (think I've seen a picture of it around here) once a month and just smoke that from a one hitter I made for about a week.

I'm addicted to online poker.

And I'm outrageously high right now... sing it my man sing it.

00000009.gif
to MP. Hope to see ya around in the forums.
00000002.gif

A great big HOWDY to you.
Welcome to the forum.

If you need any advise, just ask.
If you can share knowledge, please do.

Peace

Welcome to the forum. Readin some great books there.

Glad to hear you survived you ordeal.

Latest posts

Back