new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitaristw574

Reaction score
I'm Will, I'm 14 and I live in a suburb of philly. I started smokin earlier this summer and now I smoke about 3 times a week if I have weed. Yeah so whats up everyone

will... I hate to be a buzzkill but you need to re-read the registration page, the part where it says
"You agree to be at least 18 years or older"

guitaristw574 said:
I'm Will, I'm 14 and I live in a suburb of philly. I started smokin earlier this summer and now I smoke about 3 times a week if I have weed. Yeah so whats up everyone
Sorry but you must be 18 years of age to be a member of this forum. Come back in 4 years.

i will pray for you young man ,,,smoking at 14 is no good ,believe me i started when i was 11 ,,i spent the next 20 years pulling my head out of my ass ,,at 14 there is so much you can do ,,,girls,sports,cars (no, you cant drive yet,but you still can get into cars )find something ,anythings better then smoking at 14 ,,make a list of the things you want out of life and if your pot smoking get in the way of them ,stop smokin ,I'm jealous of you ,i wish i was 14 again ,maybe i would listen this time and not waste 20 years ,, ,,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back