new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisw69

Reaction score
hi all, first off. it had been 18 years since the last time i smoked. i got some this past march, and well, it changed my life. when i was 25 i didnt have the aches and pains that i do now. so i didnt know the real benifits. and vicodin and lortabs dont do anything for taking the pains away like a little smoke.anyway..i came across a decent strain, was told it was purple kush(i dont know for sure, but definitly indica) so i started growing my own. outside and in. and im loving it. i dont grow a lot but enough for me and a couple friends. not looking to over do it and get caught. anyway a lot of good pointers on here. say hi..

:ciao: Welcome to Marijuana Passion, new friend. Pop a squat and share/learn/experience with us.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

So Glad to have you here with us...This is the Best place to be o learn to grow your own meds..like you..perscriptions didnt give me the relief that mj does..hope to see ya around the boards

take care and be safe

:48:

welcome to mp crisw69. would love to see y'all do a grow journal on an outdoor this summer for sure...be safe...peace...

Welcome to MP....you hve landed in the right place.

Welcome. Is that one of your Purple plants you have as your avatar? Looks pretty nice either way. Stay safe, and I'll be watching for a grow journal. PEACE!!

Ty. Yes it is. Just took that pic 3 days ago. About 7 weeks into budding.

Latest posts

Back