New guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slappy

Reaction score
Howdy. 2 months ago I found 1 seed in a bag, I put it in an old chili can with a little dirt and expected nothing. Well, it sprouted. I was bit by the bug and now I can't stop reading all I can about growing.
Now I have a nice Indica, 3 weeks into flowering, 3 clones, a little grow room....my days of buying are over!
I live in the Seattle area, and I figure this little sucker is a NL hybrid...Its ALL NL over here.:)

Welp, later.

Welcome to MP Slappy. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Nice to meet ya' Slappy, Gonna post some pics? Weed love to see her:)

hey slappy
a warm welcome here from holland.
hope you will get lots of weed.

heh I love the name.. SLAPEH... SLAPEH... slappy.... SLAP SLAP SLEP SLEP SLAP SLAP.........SLEPEH!!! SLAPPITY!!! SLAP-SLAP-SLAPPY!!!!

ok.

welcome to the site.

Welcome to the neighborhood, this place is like my second home. I love reading everybodys posts.

Welcome to the forum. I was getting on here one time for curing instructions, started reading Ganja Guru and Hick's posts old posts and got hooked. Very knowledgeable people here.

^ as someone whos lurked here for a while i can say that is true. some real green thumbs on here.

from one new guy to another, welcome.

Latest posts

Back