new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mentholiscold

Reaction score
My first indoor grow in a tent. A couple of auto diesel, about to finish. Maybe a week or so to go. And 3 weeks i
IMG_20191213_192755426.jpg
nto flower on some bubba kush, and a lone nine pound hammer girl.

Three clones are bubba's. Three lightning breath young'ns. One ghost ship og. And two cuttings just taken, from topping a bubba. I'm gonna mainline, they're already cut and just gotta veg em. The plan is to be ready to pop under the screen at around the same time as I harvest the other tent.

One of the young lightning breath plants is quite interesting. Curious as heck to see how it grows. It has two main stems, shaped like a"T" from seedling. Grew with two tops. Since, has been topped, four times. It's growing like a manifold from seed, plus each top was topped. So now 8 tops. If I top again for 16, or twice for 32.... Curious to see how branchy it gets. May go to the greenhouse to flower, if gets too big.

Welcome! They look amazing

The one that grew with two main stems... I'm surprised it's doing so well, any experience I've had with those usually didn't end well. From what I've been told, it's supposed to be a genetic ****-up, two plants in one seed. It's happened to my dad twice & both times one of the stems completely died off and the other ended up stunted as hell.

Yeah, I'm also shocked. Never saw one grow like this. But so far so good
Welcome! They look amazing

The one that grew with two main stems... I'm surprised it's doing so well, any experience I've had with those usually didn't end well. From what I've been told, it's supposed to be a genetic ****-up, two plants in one seed. It's happened to my dad twice & both times one of the stems completely died off and the other ended up stunted as ****.

Latest posts

Back