new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20191221_154706621.jpg

One diesel is coming down, today. The other one still has another week or so to go. It was too worried about growth, and didn't start to flower until a couple weeks after the first.

I got a tent with girls to cut this week, a couple for harvest in four weeks and a couple just in for their 8 week flower too.
This is the best time for us farmers...
All the effort is a day or two from.pay off and the future is already showing you them topsites.
Magic stuff you got going on.

I got a tent with girls to cut this week, a couple for harvest in four weeks and a couple just in for their 8 week flower too.
This is the best time for us farmers...
All the effort is a day or two from.pay off and the future is already showing you them topsites.
Magic stuff you got going on.
Sounds about perfect. That's the type rotation I'm working towards. Always have something flowering, and another ready to replace it. I'm working the two tents, and have a couple autos in with the vegging plants.
Been thinking of a greenhouse, too. I keep taking clones (hate to waste a good cutting), and currently nobody is in need. Don't wanna toss em, so maybe a greenhouse is my answer. Ha. Just another pile of tasks.

Latest posts

Back