New here and am a novice grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InPain

Reaction score
Glad I found this place. Third gro pic at 28 days photos this time. Lost our second sue to mold and mildew late in flower. All organic this time.
20200526_162955.jpg

Welcome to MP, looks like your doing great, whatcha growing in those nice grow bags? If you are concerned with mildew, you will need to have a lot of air movement and trim some of those leaves for air circulation. I would spread those out if you can. Sometimes a wind tunnel is needed. lol Glad you are here W.

Welcome! Looking good! looks like some babies too

Looking good bro.yeah when it comes to growing canna you are gonna run into all the problems and pests over time but the trick is to always be applying preventitive measures and daily maitanance to insure better results and less mistakes.ive fallen victim to about all of it till I learned the best defense is a good offense, preventitive measures bro!. defoliateing in regards to mold ,mildew you know.the easiest way to do this is to run thru a daily to weekly check off.well happy growing bro.

Sorry all I forgot about this forum some great info here. Definitely be more active here from now on. Caught my first herm the other day just in time I think.

Attachments

• 20201027_122509.jpg
    20201027_122509.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 9
Where have you been watkins? We have missed you!! Give us an update. Those plants look nice. What caused the mold/mildew? What have you done to make sure you are beyond this problem. We are here to help. Good ventilation and humidity control is a good start. Good luck this time.

We bombed the room after we lost the second grow. During the 2nd grow we pulled the rug up with the ladies out of the room. We never really cleaned it up or not enough from what I learned. I sprayed mold inhibitor around the windows and put a new floor down as well. We went all organic and have not had an issue yet. The picture above is history we harvested a lil over a lb not the best but good shit. Here is the latest at around 12 weeks.

Attachments

• 20201029_120207.jpg
    20201029_120207.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 14
Herms are hard to catch sometimes, especially when it is only a few sacks growing down from a forming bud. Anytime I run a new line, I'm always nervous and vigilant. I've successfully caught a few over the years, only missed it once...... doh. Good luck on the new set-up and grow!

Latest posts

Back