new here but not new to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriswhit123

It's always 420 somewhere
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for letting me be part of the community. I'm sure I will learn a lot from all of you and will be sharing some of my diy builds. I'll be doing a tutorial on building your own propane co2 generator very soon and a few other diy projects as i set up my room. for those who are curious yes the diy propane generator is built tested and working great. I'll be building another over the next week or so for a friend. i'll take pics and give step by step instructions. project cost me less than $50 and has a safety so if it doesn't light propane stops. I also have a few other diy things to share.

Welcome! Look forward to the DIY tutorials!

Welcome :)

Here a filled 50lb propane take by itself is around $50.

I grill a lot and wish I could get a tank filled for less than $20.

Looking forward to your threads!

Trill

games for girls bring lots of interesting things. We will not disappoint everyone. Wishing everyone happy.
Begone, spammer. Also ... really? Like what, Barbie Battle? Pretty Pink Princess Pompom Power Play? As a card-carrying Girl, I find gendered games a bit sexist.

Chris, welcome and I look forward to seeing your diy project!

Right? I guess these spammers and shills figure to get less blow back if they pretend to be female. Sure seems to be the latest trend, anyways - wouldn't surprise me if all of them were, in fact, the same "person," and I use that term loosely.

Latest posts

Back