new here, but not new to the game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorch

Reaction score
it dont matter what i originally wrote, it was edited to the point that it was not my own words... pics were deleted and words were rearranged so much so that it was like I didnt even write my original introduction... forget I even said hello, hick made me feel like I was not welcome.

skortch1.jpg

scortch2.jpg

um... i uploaded my pics to this site from my computer before I even posted this thread to introduce myself so I didnt link anything to another site... I read the site rules very carefully before I posted this thread and i posted no links to another site and my post was edited??? I have no clue why my post was edited.:confused2: WHY are pics missing?

Kinda rude, and not really a very warm welcome.

I will keep my mouth shut now, it prolly wasnt worth it to even open it up seeing that I am sure this post will be edited.

...and you run a site that speaks of freedom? :holysheep:

I see your pics....looks good...I didn't see your original post so I don't know what was edited but if Hick edited it then there was something amiss...

Welcome to MP....

Any edition to your post is in your/everyones best interest my man :D Welcome to MP
Stay Cool

yea you see the 2 pics but I posted more then that, and my words were rearranged and edited to the point that it is not even my original post.... is this how you run this place??? NOT COOL!!!

i mentioned no other site, I obeyed the rules and posted accordingly, so WHY are my pics gone and my word edited to the point that its like i didnt write them???

there was no reason why my post should have been messed with, I will delete my pics from the user gallery and stay with the other site that I am on, at least i know that there i know noone would ever be chastised for just saying hello.... what a **** move hick, SHAME ON YOU!

Pistals runs a better show any day of the week....

just wondering, not challenging..:

why did you look elsewhere if the other site was cool?

I haven't needed to look anywhere after finding this place...

just wondering

Skorch said:
it dont matter what i originally wrote, it was edited to the point that it was not my own words... pics were deleted and words were rearranged so much so that it was like I didnt even write my original introduction... forget I even said hello, hick made me feel like I was not welcome.

Your pictures were NOT hosted on MP server, therefore I edited them per the site rules.
I don't recall exactly the text that I edited, if any, but if I did, it WAS again "per site rules".
I don't intentionaly want to make ANYONE not feel welcomed here. BUT... the rules are in place for a reason, and ANYONE that refuses to abide, or ignores them,or bitches bout them is not needed nor welcome.
I don't have the time, nor waste my time moderating/editing things that are within the rules. I "edited" and "reposted" your pictures out of courtesy. Rather than deleting them. You should be thanking me, rather than complaining.
Your accusations are false.
There are between 500 and 1000 'new posts' daily, that need sorted through and read/moderated. I certainly have enough to do, without unwarranted moderation fer krise sakes.

Wish more people would read the rules when they sign up. Its right in front of em when they click "I agree"...every forum has rules.

Hey man, I didnt read your first post, but if it was edited ther were obviously a few words or somethin to that matter that were against the rules of MP ! This is a very cool and VERY respectful community we have ! Hick has a job to do here, and I dont see him ever messin with anyone just because he feels like it ! C-mon man, he did repost your pics
and didnt spank you or punish you... This is a great place and Hick is a good dude, take a deep breath and think about it, no one here is out to get you man.... take care !

Latest posts

Back