New here, looking forward to membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are diligent and watch what you post you should be fine. Lots on here grow in non legal states and have had very few issues lately. The only time I have spent a night in the crowbar hotel was for possession In 1973.
Well, see, there you go you're smarter and more "diligent" than i am, because I was busted for felony sales in the '90s, So you can get away with it, but I, on the other hand, cannot. Good for you, bad for me, wouldn't you say?

Wow, sorry you’re not in a legal state. It does make it a bit easier

I wish I had not been busted, **** me, it was bad. I sold a quarter oz. Didn't do hard time,
but the time i did in county was plenty, too much, enough. It caused me to completely stop
using weed for 25 years or longer. They don't **** around, donchya know. Not one bit.
They got the power, i am weak, while they are strong, i am vulnerable, while they are powerful,
i am defenseless while they are aggressive. That's what I learned, that's what I know. Not good.

You do realize that it doesn't matter if you're in a legal state or not, right? It's still illegal in the
UNITED States, in every damn one of them. Production, possession, and sales, illegal as hell.
Just the few, 21 states legalized it recreationally, and a few more, 36 states have legalized it
medically. But if the DEA chooses (and they do!) they can go to every dispensary in every
state and throw every single person in prison. AND they can take a list of all the customers of
every purchase ever made in every state and go door to ******* door and drag your stoner
ass out into the wagon and haul you to prison. And i dunno if you all as growers ever use a
dispensary or not, but they make a copy of your ID every time you go buy a gram. The DEA has
ID copies of us all.

Sorry, i'm kinda 'noid. Anybody ever get 'noid at all?

tenor.gif

Well, see, there you go you're smarter and more "diligent" than i am, because I was busted for felony sales in the '90s, So you can get away with it, but I, on the other hand, cannot. Good for you, bad for me, wouldn't you say?
I say you have to live with your wants fears and desires. I live with mine.

I wish I had not been busted, **** me, it was bad. I sold a quarter oz. Didn't do hard time,
but the time i did in county was plenty, too much, enough. It caused me to completely stop
using weed for 25 years or longer. They don't **** around, donchya know. Not one bit.
They got the power, i am weak, while they are strong, i am vulnerable, while they are powerful,
i am defenseless while they are aggressive. That's what I learned, that's what I know. Not good.

You do realize that it doesn't matter if you're in a legal state or not, right? It's still illegal in the
UNITED States, in every damn one of them. Production, possession, and sales, illegal as hell.
Just the few, 21 states legalized it recreationally, and a few more, 36 states have legalized it
medically. But if the DEA chooses (and they do!) they can go to every dispensary in every
state and throw every single person in prison. AND they can take a list of all the customers of
every purchase ever made in every state and go door to ******* door and drag your stoner
ass out into the wagon and haul you to prison. And i dunno if you all as growers ever use a
dispensary or not, but they make a copy of your ID every time you go buy a gram. The DEA has
ID copies of us all.

Sorry, i'm kinda 'noid. Anybody ever get 'noid at all?
Nope
you establish contacts with like minded folks
buy enough at a time so you are going to score 15 times a week
deal with folks who only deal in weed
buy it and go home
pickup ice-cream and food before you pickup
go home !

pickup ice-cream and food before you pickup
go home !
THAT is absolutely a wild coincidence. You won't believe this, but it's as true as
God is my witness: Yup, so, i went to the house of a very old and good friend of mine, who's now
passed on, God rest his soul. He was not there, he was out dealing crack (hey, my first mistake, right?--you betcha, shame on me, i deserved to go to jail, you're smart, i am stupid). So instead, i dropped off the
quarter oz to his GF. And then drove to the store to get ICE CREAM, for my grand daughter's
3d birthday. Well, as luck would have it, on the way to the store, i noticed a red car that had
been parked near his GF's place following me, way back behind me in the rear view i saw it, and I
thought, "hmm, i wonder...". But then thot, bah, i dropped off all evidence, so i'm good. Turned out
she was a CI and snitched me off. Then at the store, as I was going in the automatic open doors, 15,
yeah, you bet, FIFTEEN cops, guns drawn, told me to halt, put hands on head. So, the little ice
cream thing damn sure failed, didn't it? I never found out for sure, but since they'd been busting
my friend for delivery of 2 ea. 8 balls of cocaine, they must've thot i was his mexican connection.
They took my wallet, and the one cop pulled out the 70 bux, and says, "hey this is my money. see
here, i marked my money. what are you doing with my money, huh?" And it was jail and a life of
misery ever since. But i'm glad anybody else can figure this shit out, but I damn sure cannot. Best
move i ever made was after that, NOT smoking weed for some 25 years. :sigh: It's not been good.
It don't help much when i'm told what a stupid SOB i am for getting busted in the first place, but
hey, egos being what they are, tha's how humans roll, ain't it.

Well, i don't care, just thot some adherence to rules keeps things a bit more neat and tidy. And
i'm afraid of the law, and prison, so I won't grow. I can barely stand smoking it outside, for fear
that some cop'll arrest me for it. Boy i wish that shit was legal. Have you ever been in jail for this shit?
I have. It definitely fucked up my life, I'll tell you that much.
It's a pot site. We try not to be so uptight that we are policing the place. Talking shit and messing with each other is part of this community and what pothead's do. We try and keep politics out of the open forum but other then that we set back and keep the Peace.
As for showing your grows or whatever that's totally up to you my friend.
As for jail,,I've been to Prison twice. Never for weed or drugs. Most on here grow for personal use and the ones that don't are in legal states.
Hope you enjoy and have a good time with the brothers and sisters here.

Last edited:
Plus there is No open dealing here. LEO can watch all day here an they couldn't bust us for J Walking. We don't allow it.

Last edited:
if that's how you're thinking you've already lost...I won't get into politics but cetain countries are forcing their intimidation down the throats of it's people...they can fock off, the constitution makes them work to jail you but if you roll over they will see the your pink underbelly...do you really think the fed is monitoring everyone that lights a joint or grows plants at home...you gotta damn near wave a flag to get busted nowadays...if you're a black lesbian you'll never get arrested in this social climate...20 years ago I had a different view of such things, mebbe I've gotten a bit hardened living my life...

The Popo doesn't have the fking resources to watch millions of pothead's on potsites. We dont draw attention to ourselves because we don't sell weed on this site to other members or talk about such things. We talk about smoking and growing weed for personal use.
Members here are most all personal grows which the Popo could give two shits about.
Besides most police officers are so sick of being thrown under a bus by woke ass morons like Antifa and Woke ass District Attorney's that they don't wanna even do their damn jobs anymore.
And pothead's are the least of their worries.

if that's how you're thinking you've already lost...I won't get into politics but cetain countries are forcing their intimidation down the throats of it's people...they can fock off, the constitution makes them work to jail you but if you roll over they will see the your pink underbelly...do you really think the fed is monitoring everyone that lights a joint or grows plants at home...you gotta damn near wave a flag to get busted nowadays...if you're a black lesbian you'll never get arrested in this social climate...20 years ago I had a different view of such things, mebbe I've gotten a bit hardened living my life...
I identify as a lesbian ....

Latest posts

Back