New here, looking forward to membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doughper

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new and anticipate membership in your fine board. It's only preceded by the reputation of graywolf and his excellent contributions to the science and study of cannabis. He has posted that his site is down now due to problems with his host, so I hope he gets his site up and running soon. It is a valuable resource. :)

Thanks, pute. I must be honest and say that I've only visited his site for the past 2 years or so. I then joined another site, where he has been very helpful to me in working on tinctures, extractions and decarbing. His site being down, as you know, is a serious blow to the knowledge base for our scene. When I can I'll see if there is anything i can do to help.

Thanks, pute. I must be honest and say that I've only visited his site for the past 2 years or so. I then joined another site, where he has been very helpful to me in working on tinctures, extractions and decarbing. His site being down, as you know, is a serious blow to the knowledge base for our scene. When I can I'll see if there is anything i can do to help.
Welcome
An avatar for you
1670612737266.png

Doughper, send me samples of your work and I’ll critique it for you… there won’t be any charge being that you brought JD’s name into the picture. I won’t ask you to send any of your gold or silver, but just samples of your work. If your work is up to snuff, I will be happy to give it a five star rating online.

Hello doughper and welcome aboard.

We are blessed to have GW with us.

GW has contributed so much to the Cannabis Community and i put him right up there with Jack Herer and other notable pioneers in our community.

Full spectrum cannabis essential oil for the big win!

cheers
big

Latest posts

Back