New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiritualHippie

Scroggin the world
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself.

I've been growing for over 15 years. I used to spend a lot of time on the forums and at one time ran a private grow forum for a small community of growers. Its been a number of years since I've been online but I thought I would wander into a friendly place and post a bit and help a bit.

I'm a hippie. I grow both for the sheer love of growing as well as the end product. Its a spiritual thing for me. I always grow in soil (well soilless), I grow from seed once a year for personal use. I love each step of the process of watching a seed sprout, nurturing it, giving my energy to the plant, watching the buds form, grow, the smell. mmm that sweet fruity smell.

I always grow too much and I give away the excess. Friends, strangers, whatever. If someone is in need and I have some to give its given.

My normal style of growing is a scrog. I breed and have one particular strain that I've grown exclusively the past couple grows.

Tonight I will post my current grow in a couple threads. I have a hybrid grow going on right now. Portable scrog buckets, some stand up plants, some breeding, and a utilization of both indoor and outdoor light.

Well, welcome to MP, i am very glad you are here. I enjoyed reading your introduction and look forward to your work and your love of your work.

Welcome to MP. We are always glad to welcome another grower to out midst. One of the pleasures of growing is that you can usually share with others.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Had mouse issues last night (uh I lost my mouse don't ask), so will try and get some pics posted here tonight or tomorrow morning.

welcome. I too am new. I like this place compared to the giant sites just pushing there sales. Looks as if many here are eager to help each other.

Latest posts

Back