new home + new law = new grow issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
mid oct. i went looking for clones. it took a couple of weeks for the pot shop to bring in their supply , but successfully (nov. 10) they arrived + i got my 4 for $60. the clone maker had to take them all (hundreds) back because the root system wasn't good enough. the next day (11/11/18) this legal, 4 plant grow started + i can tell you it's been quite the challenge. the room was a pool shed, now its my grow op. the interior is completely drywalled, the window is perfect to exhaust with, but the door = major problem. poorly constructed, its as if the door isn't even there. yesterday, i used 60 feet 0f 1/8" insulation, + almost filled the gap on the door opening side. top + bottom areas will both require about the same amount of insulation. the room is not insulated, so i have a 1500 watt heater on 24/7. last nite the room had a low temp of 48F + hi of 71F. the plants, 1 had died after its 1st h2o, the others were looking terrible. also, readings of nutes going in was around 250, waste h2o coming out was over 1200. i had replaced the dead plant (+ grabbed a couple more - in case of more deaths) those 3 only got distilled h20 + they had a waste h2o reading over 1000. i think the clone maker over fertilized so that he could get his product to market. doesn't really matter - i flushed all the plants, waste h2o readings were down to nothing so its all good. when the lites are on the exhaust fan runs 24/7, but when the lites are off, can i/should i, turn it off. it brings in all that cold air so efficiently really making the promix to cold for good root growth. also, are there cables that can be used under the pots to warm the soil? i've heard of cables but have not seen anywhere to obtain it.

Thanks for your post, this will give me some experience

Latest posts

Back