New Hydrophonic System What Shuold I Do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
hey all.
got this 50 litre hydrophonic set up .. the space between each pod is 12 inchs not alot so was thinking of doing a scrog grow with feminized seeds
with limited space a scrog would be good with reasonable yeild but will have problem with 1 or 2 males popping up in the scrog that i will have to cut out, hopfully at a early detection..this is the plan im going with a the moment but would like to hear of any metohds or anything about the system
:confused:

wilma%2010%20pot.jpg

that looks like a nice unit. Maybe think about just letting each plant grow one big cola on the main stem if they are too close together? never done it personally but i've seen people just grow a bunch of one stem plants.
:farm: Bud

im thinking now of doing a sog type grow with fem seeds pull the males and let the rest off to grow .i have on height issue here instead of scrog do a sog?

turfsire said:
hey all.
got this 50 litre hydrophonic set up .. the space between each pod is 12 inchs not alot so was thinking of doing a scrog grow with feminized seeds
with limited space a scrog would be good with reasonable yeild but will have problem with 1 or 2 males popping up in the scrog that i will have to cut out, hopfully at a early detection..this is the plan im going with a the moment but would like to hear of any metohds or anything about the system
:confused:

I think the srcog is great for that size, maybe LST them first. If you could cut clones (label all from which plant, both donor and clone) as soon as possible, put them into 12/12 even while roots are forming and you'll find your sexes early...or just wait and get the males when they show. You'll get a great yeild with a scrog I think for that size set-up...looks nice. Good luck on your grow.:D

sounds good,will do some reserch on it bud
..if u people r out there that would like to express a opion about scrog sog ...plz do so

have no problem with height

Latest posts

Back