Advertise On Marijuana Passion

New Idea...

makomike

Reaction score
as a new grower Ive been looking for a good deal on lights, grow gear...ect:) and i was wondering if setting up a section for members to post classifieds, like people that want to sell some lights...it might be risky but thats for u guys to decide. I'm just saying it would be a great help for people that got $$ problems and are looking for a deal to start out:rolleyes:
thanks

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
hi makomike, welcome to MP.

A clasifieds section has been suggested before. But for security reasons, it was decided against. Buying, selling, gifting, swapping, anything means the exchange of personal contact information. We at MP, prefer not to be a part of or take part in collecting such information.
Exchange of information in a manner such as this, is a perfect oppurtunity for LEO to setup shop. People, PLEASE, think before you act.
Do you really know who it is recieving your personal information?... Is it worth the risk?...

makomike

Reaction score
I dont mean to argumenative, but dont online buisnesses sell lights and neutrients ect. Would it be a great security breach if you sold someone your used ballast or fan ect? I mean after all there only used to grow "tomatoes":D, while other buisnesses are profiting over this. Im not talking about making a section to become industrialized, just for poeple that cant afford a new lights and older growers that want to help the new growing communitee or are upgrading.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
OK mike, send me your $100 and your addy. I'll send Sgt. Stadanko by with your ballast.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Hey man, that was a United States method of Sarcasm.
He is saying that by selling or buying equip. on this site in the US would be considered illegal.
Hydro stores caught selling you equipment knowing that it may be used for Marijuana cultivation is a crime in the United States. If you don't beleive me google it. So by having a classified section would enable Law Enforcement to arrest buyers and sellers of said equipment. Its called the Conspiracy Law. Thank to Mrs. Reagan and the ole "say no to drugs" thing she did.
So in a nut shell, this is a very dead issue, and it won't ever happen.
For used equipment and stuff. Ebay it.

S

Stoney Bud

makomike said:
I don't mean to argumentative, but don't online businesses sell lights and nutrients etc. Would it be a great security breach if you sold someone your used ballast or fan etc? I mean after all there only used to grow "tomatoes":D, while other businesses are profiting over this. I'm not talking about making a section to become industrialized, just for people that cant afford a new lights and older growers that want to help the new growing community or are upgrading.
Hey Mike, I'll try to give you an example of how the cops work.

The following story is out of the mind of Stoney Bud and has never happened. Many people COULD get busted this way however.

Poor Growby

An old time user on the group named "Growby" has discussed his grows in depth with all the group. It's perfectly plain that he grows lots of marijuana. He's even said he sells it to his friends.

Now, Porky the pig pot cop in the FBI decides he wants to take down a marijuana grower who he sees as "bragging" about it on the net in this group.

Porky the pig pot cop decides to see if he can get the guys address so he can pull surveillance him and put him in prison for 20 years. Porky joins the group as "Broke in Kansas" and says he's a 30 year old gay gal from Neville, Kansas. He even has a map to it and looks up all the places to go in that town. Even learns how much it costs to go some of the places and can describe some of the obvious locals. His cop buddies checked it out for him.

Porky spends two years on this group doing a "learning" experience and even a couple of fake grows with fake pics. Man, he's made "Broke in Kansas" a very popular lady!

One day, Porky starts a thread that says his light has taken a **** and he can't afford a new one! Oh my God, says the group!

"Broke in Kansas" begs for someone to cut him some slack and sell him a used light.

Ole Growby feels so sorry for him he tells the kid to send him a PM and his address and he'll send him one for the postage costs.

Well, the trade is made and Porky the pig pot cop has the post office do a trace on the package and gets it to the originating address.

Porky and his buddy cops stake out the place until they're pretty sure they have a crop grower.

Then, they kick in the door, scare the **** outta everyone and arrest Growby on the spot.

Growby knows 5 other growers on the same site and after Porky and his buddies make it clear that they will take his house, car, banked money and get him fired AND put him in prison for 20 years........

OR

Growby can tell the cops where the other 5 growers who also know people on the group by their real names and cities, live and Porky does the same pig pot cop **** to all of them.

When it's over, Growby and 30 other people are now in prison and the site shuts down because of the rep it's gotten.

Porky decides it worked so well, he moves to another group and starts a contest for a beautiful, expensive bong that every doper would want!

All he needs is for the winner to send him a "safe" address to ship it to.

When the winners friend goes to pick it up for him, the friend is arrested, threatened and jailed. He also gives up 2 people who in turn give up 40 more before it's over.

THAT'S WHY WE DON'T ALLOW PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE TRADED ON THIS GROUP. THOSE WHO DO IT IN THE CONTEST AREA NEED TO THINK IT OVER AND DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH THE RISK.

YOU DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ON THIS GROUP OR ANY OTHER GROUP IS A POT COP!

THE POT COPS TAKE THEIR TIME AND SPEND YEARS SETTING UP PEOPLE WHO GET SERIOUSLY FUCKED IN THE END.

Stoney Bud will never let anyone know where he really is except in the vaguest terms, and of course, Stoney Bud is not his real name.

O

Ogof

WHAT!!!!!
Your real name is not Stoney Bud?
Damn, 2 years of covert operations and that's not your real name.
We will be recalling the pygmy from his cover.

Not his real name. sheesh! Damn Pygmy. Last time I use
one for an informant.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Stoney Bud said:
THE POT COPS TAKE THEIR TIME AND SPEND YEARS SETTING UP PEOPLE WHO GET SERIOUSLY FUCKED IN THE END.
And don't forget what happens to Porky the Pot Cop.
He gets paid a decent salary to sit around and do this. Then when he is done. Porky gets a nice promotion, w/ a cushy desk job. and a Fat Pension boost. Gets the key to the city, and gets to go with McGruff to teach other kids how to inform on the parents and how its "good" for the parents to be in jail.

and Stoney Bud, looks like you paid off the pygmy real well. :D

S

Stoney Bud

Hhahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are killin me! Now the pygmy is pissed! He says he'd going over to ogofs house and crap in his ear while he's sleepin!

makomike

Reaction score
ok guys i got it sorry didnt mean to be pain. But could i get a link to get a deal on 4 600watt HPS thanks

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

makomike said:
ok guys i got it sorry didnt mean to be pain. But could i get a link to get a deal on 4 600watt HPS thanks
Whats up makomike. No problem man you can find new and used HPS lights on ebay if that's what you are looking for.

Latest posts