New indoor grow/pics

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

I just wanted to share some pics from my new indoor grow. A while back I germed 5 seeds of Barney's Farm Liberty Haze, 5 seeds of Cali Conection's Larry OG Kush, and 5 seeds of Cali Conection's Sour Diesel. I ended up with 3 females of the Sour Diesel and 2 females of each of the other 2 strains. The pics here show the girls at 54 days into flowering. I have already selected what appears to be the best Larry OG and the best Sour Disel (the one's pictured) as the 2 that I am going to keep. The clones I had of the other females went into the flowering room. I am not happy with the Liberty Haze. There is not very much growth to the buds. The 2 females I ended up with look identical so maybe there is a better pheno to the strain that I did not get to see. Now that I have worked my way down to only 2 females that I am keeping I am germinating 5 seeds of Mandala's Krystallica, dropped them in water yesterday. :hubba: After I was disappointed by their Hashberry I doubted I would try Mandala again but everyone here has had so much success with them I am giving it another shot.

LARRY OG KUSH:
Larry OG #2.png Larry OG Kush.png Larry OG Kush#1.png

LIBERTY HAZE:
Liberty Haze #1.png

SOUR DIESEL:
Sour Diesel #1.png Sour Diesel #3.png Sour Diesel #5.png Sour Diesel # 2.png Sour Diesel#4.png

I can't wait to taste the sour diesel!

-SSF

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
I had some SD last year ..yours sure look better..thanks for shareing

:48:

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Those look nice :) I got 4 Larrys in the bullpen warming up. Hey how far did they stretch? did you top or LST on them? I topped mine but wasn't sure if Fimming or supercropping would be good for them. :)

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Hushpuppy said:
Those look nice :) I got 4 Larrys in the bullpen warming up. Hey how far did they stretch? did you top or LST on them? I topped mine but wasn't sure if Fimming or supercropping would be good for them. :)

The Larry did not stretch much at all. The Sour Diesel stretched a lot more. I did not top mine, this was just a hunt for a good pheno so as soon as they were big enough to take a couple clones from I did that and started flowering the moms right away. Thanks for the kind words :)

4U2 and maine, thanks for the compliments!

-SSF

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how long the Sour Diesel goes. The information that came with the seeds fom Cali Connection says flowering time is 65-75 days which means mine would have at least another 10 days to go. I will post some more shots before I do take her down. :)

-SSF

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
I took down my Larry OG Kush today, 1 day short of 8 weeks. I will be busy the next couple days so I went ahead and did it. Normally I wait until my hanging buds are dry before trimming but I went ahead and gave them a once-over tonight.

junk 002.png

-SSF

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Thats pretty buds :) How did the Larry produce? I just looked at mine today(5-6weeks old) and saw my first male, and I believe first female. I am looking forward to doing a little breeding, but I am also looking especially forward to flowering these girls. :)

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Hushpuppy said:
Thats pretty buds :) How did the Larry produce? I just looked at mine today(5-6weeks old) and saw my first male, and I believe first female. I am looking forward to doing a little breeding, but I am also looking especially forward to flowering these girls. :)

Thanks Hushpuppy,
The production on the Larry was good, not the biggest of yields I have ever seen but the quality more than makes up for it. The buds are still drying right now so I am not sure yet about the yield in weight. I will let you know what the good plant produced once it is all dry.

-SSF

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Cool :) It has been my understanding that the Kushes don't produce as much as some others but well makes up for it in quality and potency.

Latest posts