New indoor grower! And I'm in love with Mary Jane (but just growing her)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNukeHead

Reaction score
First of all I want to say thank you to the Admins. for the add. I should have been here a long time ago. I'm a new grower (as in my first two ladies were just flipped into flower a week ago.) I guess the strange thing about me is that I have fallen in love with growing in the past 4 months or so BUT I don't actually smoke cannabis! I do enjoy edibles so I'm down with the THC and CBD aspect due pain and anxiety issues. The growing itself is so interesting, relaxing and fun to me. I am a single guy 36 and live alone so these girls are literally like my babies. I am of the mind that you never stop learning and even an expert in something (which I am most certainly not) will continue to learn until the day they die. The moment you start to think you know everything is the moment you stop learning. This is why I'm here. I can only watch so many hundreds of hours of YouTube videos until I start wondering about others opinions and trials. That being said you are going to be seeing a lot of me posting on here and asking (probably stupid) questions. Please give me a break, I'm only here to learn. I'm super excited to start posting pictures, videos and questions. I'm very laid back and easy to talk to so please don't be shy :)

Welcome we always will try to help you here in the Passion
giphy.gif

Welcome, and when you get close to harvest time, don't forget we've got a Bud of the Month contest. Post some pics!
Welcome, and when you get close to harvest time, don't forget we've got a Bud of the Month contest. Post some pics!
Thank you for the warm welcome guy! I'm super excited to be a member. The bud contest sounds great as long as I have something worth showing lol

Enjoy the Passion and have some fun. I personally love growing anything and everything. Nothing like watching something you planted and cared for grow. Just like my children and Grandchildren.

Enjoy the Passion and have some fun. I personally love growing anything and everything. Nothing like watching something you planted and cared for grow. Just like my children and Grandchildren.
I agree. I also have a large garden outside and I have tomatoes in my nursery with cannabis in veg. I'm kind of using the tomatoes for training experiment. This is the closest thing I knew of to cannabis and I've been super cropping them because I don't have the balls to do that to my Mary Jane yet😂

Yeah ya don't wanna top your tomato plants. They don't grow like weed. You can pull the suckers and get a bigger tomato though.

Yeah ya don't wanna top your tomato plants. They don't grow like weed. You can pull the suckers and get a bigger tomato though.
I haven't topped them just super cropping because it scares me so much😆. My garden outside I only defoliate like 2 times in a season. Our weather in Indian is all messed up this year so not doing so great. Along with the heat we have been getting it has also been flooding really bad. So it's kinda cooking that crops outside.

First of all I want to say thank you to the Admins. for the add. I should have been here a long time ago. I'm a new grower (as in my first two ladies were just flipped into flower a week ago.) I guess the strange thing about me is that I have fallen in love with growing in the past 4 months or so BUT I don't actually smoke cannabis! I do enjoy edibles so I'm down with the THC and CBD aspect due pain and anxiety issues. The growing itself is so interesting, relaxing and fun to me. I am a single guy 36 and live alone so these girls are literally like my babies. I am of the mind that you never stop learning and even an expert in something (which I am most certainly not) will continue to learn until the day they die. The moment you start to think you know everything is the moment you stop learning. This is why I'm here. I can only watch so many hundreds of hours of YouTube videos until I start wondering about others opinions and trials. That being said you are going to be seeing a lot of me posting on here and asking (probably stupid) questions. Please give me a break, I'm only here to learn. I'm super excited to start posting pictures, videos and questions. I'm very laid back and easy to talk to so please don't be shy :)
Hi Nuke, I'm a new member and a new grower but I've been around - I'm retiring in 2 months, so we're at the opposite ends of life. I'm pretty familiar with other forums, some good and some really horrific. This place is different though. There's alot of good people here and you can tell that from the overall experience. I think I found a home here already and I hope you do too. Happy growing.

Thanks Doc.
The Passion is a great place with a lot of good brothers and sisters. Welcome aboard guys.

Latest posts

Back