New Jersey becomes 16th state to approve medical marijuana use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya Umbra, but foolish little girls just don't understand the way the world works. Some folks just can't see the forest thru the trees, Like New Girl. You sure picked a good online name honey.

i read about states watching how nj implements, so they could model off from that. yikes!

mich program is nearing the three year mark, and it's a mess here still. our atty general is attempting to ammend our law. hes got it in for the way the law was written, but i don't see how he thinks he can reverse the vote. there ain't no putting the jack back in the box at this point...

it would not shock me if decrim is dangled out there in 2012 to sway 100 million votes. hmm...just maybe...

i heard so many people say decrim in two-three years was imminent, five years ago! issues concerning mj have been moving ahead pretty steady in the last two years more than any year i've been alive, so i gotta keep thinking ''maybe this is the year''.

i'm feeling like skag. i've come this far to see it all begin advancing, and i want to see where it's gonna lead before my time is up. :eek:

Latest posts

Back