New journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
I was gifted 2 clones and two seedlings that sprouted. They vegged for a month under a 300w LED and they did great. All organic soil and teas from here in out. They started in 3 gal pots, not the 2 clones are in 10 gal smart pots. The 2 seedlings are now in 3 gal pots for another 2 wks. They are now under 400w of HPS lighting for 2 wks or so then 600w hps then finally 750w hps to finish. Pics coming soon.

Sounds great! Good for you. Will be looking for pic's when you can.

Almost 2 months in veg lighting is 24/7. I transplanted the 2 biggest to 10 gal smart pots, the other 2 are from seed not sure any strain here lol. Once transplanted they all went under 400w hps for 1 wk then 600w hps since then. All organic soil, nutes and teas

This was taken a few hours ago. 600w hps lighting still on 24/7. I'm thinking at the rate these are taking off, they will stretch during flowering a bit. Judging on the picture, when do you guys think I should induce flowering? Either on Monday or wait to fully fill in the canopy?.

View attachment 20180118_091341.jpg

I used to always veg a couple of months. Last time i vegged 4-5 weeks. It was fun to see the difference. I got more w/ a longer veg, but the plants stretch was so much less with smaller plants. Both groups did the one and a half to twice their size but I am flipping earlier nowadays. I like the end results. Happier plants in the end, but that is cause i am lousy at feeding the last of the grow, my bad.

Your plants look nice, if your ready to flip do it.

hi killertea, nice plants. They look like they will definitely fill it up if you flip now. They normally double or more in size during flowering. Good luck!

Thanks Rose, yes I have been thinking over this coffee and a joint on the idea of flipping now. I will switch out my HPS to the LED and see what happens. I also have co2 set at 1250ppm via Sentinel controller. Thanks Zem I think they will fill up nice too. The 2 small one will need to be transplanted to 5 gal smart pots first before I flip. Thanks everyone, let's see the buds fill up.

Looking good Killertea! Can't wait to see these flowering :)

Latest posts

Back