New Kid in the house.... (hopin for a lil girl)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
This post is the set-up post for the thread.....

I got a new lil one in the house now..... hopefully a lil girl... Will know for sure in a few days..

Guess I should start this story from the beginning, so I will...

I personally have not grown in at least a couple years... My Son was being stupid so i shut it all down and put it to bed a couple years ago....I have a some quality seeds is storage and as we all know... it only takes ONE.... so I have been on a Hiatus.

Well my son is currently away defending all our rights.... God Bless him and protect him.....

Five or six weeks ago.... I get a lil wake up call ...... My kid and a couple of his friends knew about my lil grow a few years ago....... ( I was wondering where those buds were goin heh .. )

My Son was not as secretive as I thought he could be.....

!!!! LESSON TO BE LEARNED HERE!!!!!

KIDS KNOW!!!!!!

Anyway a ways back they let me know they knew I was a grower.... and well... I was cautious.....

Time has passed though....Now the kids wanna grow their own.... ya know what... who am I to deny the knowledge????

So ... This is where this lil story starts with this lil plant....

I am introduced to this plant about 3 weeks after Germination..... they come to me and ask..... *** are we doing wrong???..... ANYONE that has ever grown would have taken one look and went....... EVERYTHING,,,,

I walk into this shipwreck of a house and into the basement to see this OVERSTRETCHING.... sprout..... Cotyledons and one set of leaves... NO :LESS THAN 6IN in the first segment of stem...... I mean it looked TOTALLY USELESS!!!!

Well they had it planted ina lil red SOLO cup... in what has to be the MOST clay soil possible.....
I mean.... that lil seedling was tryint to put out roots into a brick....... SAD!!!

I could not not stand it anymore..... I went to the house.... got the basics for a DWC setup... couple small lights.... Big net pot.. bucket.. Pump and stone....

More to Follow.....

So I got them set up..... actually gave them some NUTES and PH stuff......zI told them... they NEED to get as PH and PPM meter..... (They never did).. LOL

Anyway.. I walk away from this house thinking ... Ummmm that plant is DEAD!!!!.... I do not hear from them for another couple weeks.

So... a couple weeks go by... I hear NOTHING.... Until one night.... they call me... and say Ummm... you wont beleive this.......
This plant looks NICE.... and BIG......\

I ask them... you buy the stuff I told ya?????? NO... I am like Hmm....

anyway.... I go over there the next night.. walk in and go .. OMFG.. that is a plant now!!!.... I set this plant DEEP in the net.... to cover the 6 IN of stretch.... they kept the lights right on her...this plant is now almost 6 inches tall.. Umbrellaing and very tight on the nodes........ WHAT I DO NOT KNOW.... these kids.. did NOT get the stuff I told them... so basically we have a hilbilly hydro gro now......BUT with the NICEST start of a plant I have seen in a LONG time

Part 3 up next

Part 3... THE ADOPTION

Long story short..... problems arose with the growing location......

I got asked IF I could house this plant from here on out..... I begrudgeingly said yes.....

First 3 weeks here.... PLANT GOES CRAZY!!!.... triples easily in size...at least a dozen nodes and looks crazy goiod.....

(I will POST PICS)

anyway... 4th week an new home.... I take 6 cuttings and a few days later... they come over to help me with the FLIP... Plant has been in 12/12 for 3 days now.......... I will post Pics Tomorrow....

Latest posts

Back