New Marijuana Picture Gallery Now Life!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
As you can see on top of the forum there are some small images randomly rotating everytime you refresh the page. If you click on any of them it will bring you to the picture gallery. Here every member can add and view pictures.

Unfortunately the images you attach with your normal posts at the forum are not automatically added to the gallery. You have to add them seperately to the gallery.

Here's the link: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/
We hope you all like the new gallery and make good use of it.
Get ready for the new picture contest coming soon!

Marpassion

I would like to be the first to say thank you MP for making this site even better with the addition of the Gallery. I myself will be putting it to good use. :p Thanks again MP

Thats awesome.
but is it just me?
or is the page loading time gotten a little bit slower? Might just be me though, thought I'd throw it out there.

Yes, it's indeed a bit slower, I can't help that to my regret, it's because of the gallery script it's not the fastest thing around. They promised to make it faster so who knows in the future.

Thanks MP for making this forum even better! :D Now if I could only take pictures to rival TBG, I'd be all set. No Mutt....it's definetley slower than before or I'm growing ever impatient in my old age.

WOOHOO....i can't wait to see what everyone puts in the gallery

I am getting page not displayed on the final "process" screen..???

refresh (Custom).JPG

did you try one pic at a time?. I had that screen too when I tried uploading more than one pic. I got impatient and didn't try just one pic yet, will try later though.

Mutt said:
did you try one pic at a time?. I had that screen too when I tried uploading more than one pic. I got impatient and didn't try just one pic yet, will try later though.

I tried 3. I'm just as impatient as you Mutt...:D I'll try again later with just 1 and see what happens..

since i read here first...i thought i would go in and try one.... ;)

one at a time works :)

LdyLunatic said:
since i read here first...i thought i would go in and try one.... ;)

one at a time works :)
I'm not sure what you are doing but i can do as many as i want. Try to resize your pictures. ;)

If the pictures are very big and you upload multiple at the time it can cause a timeout. It's because those pictures are geting processes and resized a few times.

I know it should work but every server has different settings when the script is running. Let me ask the support stuff what we can do about it.

Latest posts

Back