New Member from IL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ae2db3f24f9a9f4ab448234c43bccdd6a5f9f732.jpeg.jpg

I don't remember much about here, but your avatar is scary to me! Lol, jk jk

Welcome

One big happy family. Lots of people feel the same as you regarding the Farm. Most have been ripped off buying seeds on that site. Logic is the biggest ripper of them all. No rippers or are here. We all get along and have fun. Try the O'l Farts and Misfits threads...

Yeah, Chicken Man and Jumpin' Jackass kinda ruined it for me, too. Bad mods can ruin a site, this one a prime example.
Yep Hippie the old MOD crew was fking this place up but good and running off all the good members. Glad they are all gone with their political Orange Man bullshit. Now they have their own Private Site for Pricks where they fit right in.

Bleach water.. and then take down some bad drywall seams. Probably get a new re-tape and re-mud done. By the time I get to the box store and back I may pick out a cheap vinyl floor piece. it's a 4 foot by 7 foot. Nothing big. After tomorrows work, I wont be able to get back in until Tuesday and I plan on picking up bug bombs and at the end of the day hit it along with probably sticking a couple in on Saturday. I plan on oil base painting and caulking. Stuff I should have finished before my first run this time around. I have been researching malathion but haven't made any decisions on it yet. Probably use it too. Correct a few dumb mistakes and gear up for winter. I guess I'm worried about a Window A/C unit that I built into the wall. I'm sure the critters got in there and I'm sure there has to be a way to get them out with out taking the whole thing out of the wall.

I know after you hit it with the bug kill you are supposed to wait a couple of days and hit it all again. Maybe a week or so? I will be up and running by the time the kiddies come knocking for free candy.

I know after you hit it with the bug kill you are supposed to wait a couple of days and hit it all again. Maybe a week or so? I will be up and running by the time the kiddies come knocking for free candy.
Depends on what you are using. Some pesticide is knock down, usually kills quickly with direct contact. Others don't contact kill quickly, but will sterilize live bugs (and kill them eventually) as well as eggs. Those are usually repeated.

If the grow area is getting cleaned out, you can use whatever you want. No plants would be harmed! Obviously, more care would have to be taken and methods more limited if you're budding plants are exposed.

Bubba

Depends on what you are using. Some pesticide is knock down, usually kills quickly with direct contact. Others don't contact kill quickly, but will sterilize live bugs (and kill them eventually) as well as eggs. Those are usually repeated.

If the grow area is getting cleaned out, you can use whatever you want. No plants would be harmed! Obviously, more care would have to be taken and methods more limited if you're budding plants are exposed.

Bubba
Be careful if it in a shared living area with humans and pets
Lord knows we eat to much of their poisons everyday already, don't want to help them kill us along by exposing yourself more?

I remember as a child my mother would buy what I thought were sulfur bug bombs
But must have been just bug poison I guess. She would say OK Kids load up the car while she and I lite them like candles in tuna cans after top was pried off. we then all left the house for 12hrs. When returning home all dishes that were not put in sealed bags or away from spray had to washed and the house stank for 2 days.
I still here , LOL

Be careful if it in a shared living area with humans and pets
Lord knows we eat to much of their poisons everyday already, don't want to help them kill us along by exposing yourself more?
I notice in pics many let their pets in the grow area. I keep them out of rooms if a grow was going. Nothing good will come of that, and I don't think grow lights are good for eyes.

Bubba

I notice in pics many let their pets in the grow area. I keep them out of rooms if a grow was going. Nothing good will come of that, and I don't think grow lights are good for eyes.

Bubba
I would imagine they bring in a crapload of outdoor nastys too

It is amazing to me that most grows I see, ( indoor tents) Pet hairs here and there stuck to buds....I know, lord knows what all we smoked in the mexi/Columbo brick days.

Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back