New Member from IL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for 2nd coat of paint to dry, then I will stick down my vinyl floor and caulk the edges. I plan on addressing an issue or 2 in the pre-entry and bomb 2 more times with a 10 to 14 day window in between and I'll be ready to fire things back up. These bombs are going to be extremely concentrated to get the ends of whatever may be left. Then it will be the decision between 1 or 3 plant set up. 3 plants lessens the chance of males. 1 single plant (surely with my luck) would be a boy or a he/she. Probably be "Cookies from 00 seedbank" (3) their pretty fresh. And I am going with the Fox Farms nutrients mentioned above. Wishing for the 12 pack/part system.
I like watching paint dry too 🤔

Choices... I have 4 Do Si Do Cookies from 00 Seeds - 1 blueberry and 2 orange cookies from Seedsman - 2 Gorilla Blue from Advanced - 2 wedding cake from Barneys - 2 Aurora Ind from Nirvana - and 1 extremely old, old school Durban Poison. I have been researching. Leaning towards the Do Si Do's or Aurora with the Durban between them. (3 plant system - LED's) They will be screen of green this time around. Any thoughts, experience, feedback or general razzing with any of these? Once I am finally up and running, I will be starting a new thread in the grow section. ??

Last edited:
Construction phase is finished. Bomb 1 more time and go. I was doing some preliminary work in the vegetable garden for a final till, before the cold gets here, and found some of those things (bugs mites thrips white flies cooties) in my tomatoes. Not a ton of them but they were there. Last run I regularly went between the Veg and Herb (wink wink) garden doing work - Note to self and everyone else. "Very Bad Idea" I will be researching vegetable garden pest killin and probably get some work done with the local lawn care company before I restart veg garden next spring. Bombed today and counting down a couple more days for a final bombing application, when I'm gonna start some seeds. I probably post here to this thread once or twice more and leave word when this can be deleted. I will start a new grow journal in the appropriate place on this website. Again. Thanks for having me! It will either be all Do-Si-Do's or the 2 Nirvana Aurora Indica's with the Durban Poison between them along with the fox farm Hopefully, 12 system. (hopefully less - That's a lot of different mixing) AND it won't come from that expired stuff amazon dumps out. Any input or comments?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back