New Member from IL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugus_Monkey

Bud of the Month Winner
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Hello. I'm here to learn and share what little I think I know. I am jumping ship from another forum/site. I have been growing since 84. indoors and out. good years and bad. Sometimes a lot of plants sometimes just 1 or 2. I took a break, and am just getting back into it after 5 years. I had major problems with last grow and I am just wanting a fresh start. Thank you for having me.

Welcome my friend. Your Avatar threw me for a minute. Last member with that Avatar was a real prick. He moved on to a Private site for assholes.
No worries. Never judge a book by its cover. Hope you enjoy the Passion. Lots of great growers. Time for you to get ya a grow going again.

The next batch if I don't order seeds first, will be "Cookies" from I believe '00' seed bank. Came in a cool little pop tin. It's a 3 plant set up with dwc and top flow timed irrigation combined. Experimenting with leds and not positive I like them. I have a ton of cleaning and refurb/refinishing, bug killin, to do on my room. Last ended up with a giant outbreak of bugs / first time for me indoors. I started last grow before room was finished. What a mess and waist.
Bad.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome my friend. Your Avatar threw me for a minute. Last member with that Avatar was a real prick. He moved on to a Private site for assholes.
No worries. Never judge a book by its cover. Hope you enjoy the Passion. Lots of great growers. Time for you to get ya a grow going again.

I am a real new guy. I play nice and keep to myself for the most part. It's nice to have help and second, third, fourth opinions when needed.

There are others here from THC Farmer and some that were here that are now at THC Farmer where they allow Politics. We dont allow Politics on the open forum here. Say whatever you want in PMs but no politics on the open board. Try the Old Farts Club or Island Of Misfits if ya wanna have some fun.

Man sorry for your loss , Im surprise no one could help you better to fight them

Hello Monkey and welcome aboard.

This is my first pot forum and so far these people are nice and helpful , especially the Rosterman. He is so funny.

Good luck with your next grow
i am starting small this year.

82926C47-5834-4240-9602-95142A35EA11.jpeg

Why did you leave the Farm...banned or bored? I got banned because Chicken Man couldn't take my kidding him....Got all but hurt and Got Gnome to put me on Slow Mo....then Logic finished up the job between Heroin injections.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back