New Member here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm Ron, Right now, I am growing plants and would like to learn more. I bump into this forums and decided to be part of it. Since I am very interested on this topic, I would like to discuss and share my knowledge here. Thanks and see yah all around.

Hey Ron. Lots of info here. There are posts called stickys that list many growing tips and help in all the different aspects of a grow and growing methods. Good luck

Welcome Ron! We are very happy you decided to join us.

We would love to know more about you and your grow.

Welcome to MP Ron.. Growing pot is almost as good as smoking or eating pot. Glad you found us, let us know how we can help.

Welcome to MP Ron.. Growing pot is almost as good as smoking or eating pot. Glad you found us, let us know how we can help.
Welcome Ron, like Rose says, growing is almost as good. For those who get the Passion of Growing it can become such a rewarding part of life it is almost addicting and may well be.

Cause I can't stop!

Welcome to Marijuana Passion!

:ciao: Howdy :48:

Welcome to MP :48:

Welcome Ron, like Rose says, growing is almost as good. For those who get the Passion of Growing it can become such a rewarding part of life it is almost addicting and may well be.

Cause I can't stop!

Welcome to Marijuana Passion!

Yes, we should always warn those new growers that while cannabis itself is not addictive, this growing thing can certainly get that way. I cannot imagine not having a grow going. I can't stop either, tcbud.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am now reading the sticky post to learn more. Nice to meet you all.!

Latest posts

Back