New member intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbryan2549

Reaction score
Old guy learning about growing sativas
So have done blue dream tangarine dream panama red and now acapulco gold and purple haze
Some indoor some outdoors using kelp liquid and love
Trying to reach that grow that i can say nice job
Havent got there yet but enjoying the ride
Thanks for letting me learn

Welcome to the Passion wbryan2459. There are many experienced growers here to help you get to that “nice job” status you are looking for. let’s see your Acapulco gold I always wanted to try that. Got any pics of your grow to show us 😊 and oh btw, Happy Independence Day

Welcome to the Passion wbryan2459. There are many experienced growers here to help you get to that “nice job” status you are looking for. let’s see your Acapulco gold I always wanted to try that. Got any pics of your grow to show us 😊 and oh btw, Happy Independence Day
Like i said learning

Attachments

• 5E00F4BD-7B72-4DB1-940D-D4E522F85436.jpeg
    5E00F4BD-7B72-4DB1-940D-D4E522F85436.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 9
  • FAD93A2D-FEDD-4BE2-8B9C-F98201B1B471.jpeg
    FAD93A2D-FEDD-4BE2-8B9C-F98201B1B471.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
Like i said learning
Looks like you are doing well. Looks like you have a few plants you have harvested. Do you harvest based on flower time or trichome appearance? Sativas need longer to ripen up. If you have harvested based on flower time, I would suggest that you get an eye loupe to check the trichome appearance. You want the trichomes to be cloudy with some amber(if you can get them-I grew a sativa plant that never really got to amber even after 14 weeks in flower).

Welcome to a group of nice, helpful growers with A LOT of experience.

Looks like you are doing well. Looks like you have a few plants you have harvested. Do you harvest based on flower time or trichome appearance? Sativas need longer to ripen up. If you have harvested based on flower time, I would suggest that you get an eye loupe to check the trichome appearance. You want the trichomes to be cloudy with some amber(if you can get them-I grew a sativa plant that never really got to amber even after 14 weeks in flower).

Welcome to a group of nice, helpful growers with A LOT of experience.
Try to gage tricomes i purchssed an attachment for eye phone but still learning on using it to get good pictures

Try to gage tricomes i purchssed an attachment for eye phone but still learning on using it to get good pictures
That should work. I have an attachment for my phone to provide magnification but my hands are too shaky to get a good pic with it. You can buy a cheap eyeloupe of 30x mag(probably $12-15) that should help if you are a shaky old geiser like me.

That should work. I have an attachment for my phone to provide magnification but my hands are too shaky to get a good pic with it. You can buy a cheap eyeloupe of 30x mag(probably $12-15) that should help if you are a shaky old geiser like me.
Thanks buying one today. Shake like crazy

I have one of those little lenses that slips over my iPhone. It works great. Sometimes I need to cut the fans off while I take a trichomes shot tho and hold my breath to keep from the wiggles 😊
your grow seems to be coming right along

Latest posts

Back