New Member, New Grower. HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEN5ATION

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new grower, I've been growing outside I started off very strong. The plant was dark green but since it entered the flowering stage I noticed much more problems with the leaves turning yellow and dying.

Is this Normal? Can someone help me, I'm worried about my plants not making it to harvest.

I can provide more info or pictures if needed

I live in Michigan, I'm using cloth bag with a mix of foxfarms soil and miracle grow, I fertilize twice a week with a cup of the FF fertilizer.

Thank you

- SEN5ATION

Fertilizer used
Close up bud
Close up leaves
Front full view (8/16/22)
Back full view (8/28/22)

your plants look good…

add some cal mag , about a tablespoon per gallon when you feed them next

your plants look good…

add some cal mag , about a tablespoon per gallon when you feed them next
Thank you, I will look into getting some Cal Mag now.

I also will add some more pictures after this post. in more details closer to the plants taken a couple of minutes ago

Here are additional pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7173.jpeg
    IMG_7173.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7174.jpeg
    IMG_7174.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7176.jpeg
    IMG_7176.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7177.jpeg
    IMG_7177.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7178.jpeg
    IMG_7178.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7179.jpeg
    IMG_7179.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
  • IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
The ones with the bottom leaves turning yellow shows natural progression. The lighter green plant does look like it could use some calmag. Epsom's salts will also work and can be found anywhere.

Just gotta watch that PH on a daily basis. In dirt, ya got a little bit of a buffer. In water, it can get out of whack quickly, but you can get it back into range just as quick.
You could probably get by with every other day/every third day with the PH check, but I'm kinda anal when it comes to that sort of stuff.

I went back to well water and stopped my cal mag usage...plants look very happy now...hopefully leaf issues are well behind me...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back