New member - Old Man of The Sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdscenes

Reaction score
HI Folks,
Just introducing myself.
Born Scotland almost 74 years ago.
Moved around a LOT.
First started a love affair with weed when I joined the Merchant Navy in 1969. Been a user and fan on & off ever since.
Went ashore (for the 3rd & final time) in 1981 — which is when we emigrated from Yorkshire to South Africa.
I won't bore you all with the long story - suffice to say I wound up living here in the campo in Andalucia, Spain where I've been for the past 8 years or so.
In common with ALL of you, (I guess), I love this plant and grow a few each year for my own use.
Ive poked around on a few weed sites over the years but not found one that I feel is genuinely just for ordinary people who just love MJ.
just so you know - I really hate hype and bullshit 😊
It's a weed - maannnn.

Be well, be happy, share when you can
Out

From one O'l Man to another welcome. Hope this will become your new home. Like all sites there are social places to go to pass the time. Not much gets accomplished but all in fun. There are lots of marijuana threads as well.

Enjoy, Pute
Muy bien - we shall see.
The proof of the weed, is in the smoking.!

Hello Weirdscenes and welcome aboard.

Hows the climate over there in Spain?

I heard it is a great place to grow our favorite herb and that several breeders of seeds have relocated their business in Spain.

My late wife and family made 4-5 trips to SA back in the 70’s.

Here is my late wife visiting a Zulu chief and his family.

C61DD4E6-AE2C-4B18-AD81-4651630F2606.jpeg

Hello Weirdscenes and welcome aboard.

Hows the climate over there in Spain?

I heard it is a great place to grow our favorite herb and that several breeders of seeds have relocated their business in Spain.

My late wife and family made 4-5 trips to SA back in the 70’s.

Here is my late wife visiting a Zulu chief and his family.

View attachment 277166
dANG pUTE yA BEAT ME TOO IT lol

Latest posts

Back