New member - Old Man of The Sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you aren't pleased. I am sure everybody is concerned regarding your mental state of mind. Probably not gonna win any popularity contests here. But, you are still welcome....word of advise though....you might try a different approach. Doubt you will though.
Who said I ain't pleased?? You're jumping the gun.

Be yourself. If you like marijuana we all have the same interests. Give us a chance...you might just like the place.
I AM being myself
I don't want, or know how, to be anyone else.
This IS who I am - if I don't fit in, then I'll find out and dissappear in a few weeks (if you can wait that long?

How’s the weather in Spain today?

I heard that a lot of cannabis growers and breeders have moved to Spain and set up shop.

Are there any growers or seed shops in your neighborhood?

How’s the weather in Spain today?

I heard that a lot of cannabis growers and breeders have moved to Spain and set up shop.

Are there any growers or seed shops in your neighborhood?
Well that's news to me.
It's still totally illegal here although the guardia mostly seem to turn a blind eye & you can grow a few plants for your own use but it must not be visible to the public,
I'm in Andalucia but in other junta's it's a little different. In Barcelona they have coffee clubs where they'll grow your plants for your own use - not for free & I don't know much about it (easy to Google if you're interested) no legal growers that I know of. Very few proper grow shops as far as I know.
I live out in the sticks & mostly stay home - so what do I know.
I buy my seeds, ostly by, mail order from a Dutch supplier.
I understand there's a few clandestine weed supply places.
It's not something you think about when you grow your own,

Well that's news to me.
It's still totally illegal here although the guardia mostly seem to turn a blind eye & you can grow a few plants for your own use but it must not be visible to the public,
I'm in Andalucia but in other junta's it's a little different. In Barcelona they have coffee clubs where they'll grow your plants for your own use - not for free & I don't know much about it (easy to Google if you're interested) no legal growers that I know of. Very few proper grow shops as far as I know.
I live out in the sticks & mostly stay home - so what do I know.
I buy my seeds, ostly by, mail order from a Dutch supplier.
I understand there's a few clandestine weed supply places.
It's not something you think about when you grow your own,

check out these Spanish seed banks Amigo

https://pevgrow.com/blog/en/spanish-seed-banks-marijuana/

Oh Yeah - not illegal to buy /sell seeds as far as i know - but theyre too pricey for me - i live on a small state pension

hang in there grampa!...we all have some baggage , some more than others , nevertheless it’s all baggage..good bad and ugly , we have seen it all and besides , no of it hardly matters and wherever we go , we are still there!..
Funny thing - I've found that no matter where you stand - the ground is always under your feet.

Don't forget to check out our sponsors. Two or even 3 are selling seeds.

Had a X-friend of mine paid $2,500 for 25 seeds. I couldn't believe it. But......he asked me and another X friend to betta test them. He planted all 25 and got 11 females.... me and the X #2 planted half the females each. That was 7 or 8 years ago. Today I still grow Lemon Betty #4. That is the only one I saved. I think the original X still grows #3, 4 and 7. Probably got his $$ back 50 times over.

One of the best strains I have ever grown. The strain will never be duplicated as the breeder was so stoned he couldn't remember what crosses were what the next day. It is crossed with Lemon Taffy and ??? Great yield, easy to grow and a great daytime smoke.

Sometimes it is worth spending $$ on seeds.....by the way....I didn't pay a dime.

Don't forget to check out our sponsors. Two or even 3 are selling seeds.

Had a X-friend of mine paid $2,500 for 25 seeds. I couldn't believe it. But......he asked me and another X friend to betta test them. He planted all 25 and got 11 females.... me and the X #2 planted half the females each. That was 7 or 8 years ago. Today I still grow Lemon Betty #4. That is the only one I saved. I think the original X still grows #3, 4 and 7. Probably got his $$ back 50 times over.

One of the best strains I have ever grown. The strain will never be duplicated as the breeder was so stoned he couldn't remember what crosses were what the next day. It is crossed with Lemon Taffy and ??? Great yield, easy to grow and a great daytime smoke.

Sometimes it is worth spending $$ on seeds.....by the way....I didn't pay a dime.
Have you made seeds or Clone only sounds lovely

Latest posts

Back