New member - Old Man of The Sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a breeder, I have never attempted to make seeds. No room. I will never have a rooster in the hen house.
Also Never , never ever let Roster in that Hen House

97b8b36d9d5267c8cc9a796ddb180a67.gif

How’s the weather in Spain today?

I heard that a lot of cannabis growers and breeders have moved to Spain and set up shop.

Are there any growers or seed shops in your neighborhood?
None that I'm aware of. But I live mostly like a hermit - as far as I know there is no "scene" here.
I understand that there is a vivero (normal plant nursery - not weed) in Alhaurín el Grandé, (which is about 5 miles away) where you can buy seeds (clandestinely) but I've never been there.
It's very 'different' here. I'm sure it will be different in the big towns and cities but I live in the campo.
I stay fairly isolated 'cos I'm still licking my wounds I guess.
I don't go to expat bars or associate much with other Brits out here because mostly they have nothing to say and really just seem to be in Spain because the weather is good (they're looking for England-with-sun) that's Alhaurín in the pic. The Weather has broken during the night and looks like we're gonna get some rain - yippee. Temp has dropped to 25°C too.

Attachments

• 2021-09-13 10.51.02.jpg
    2021-09-13 10.51.02.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
Don't forget to check out our sponsors. Two or even 3 are selling seeds.

Had a X-friend of mine paid $2,500 for 25 seeds. I couldn't believe it. But......he asked me and another X friend to betta test them. He planted all 25 and got 11 females.... me and the X #2 planted half the females each. That was 7 or 8 years ago. Today I still grow Lemon Betty #4. That is the only one I saved. I think the original X still grows #3, 4 and 7. Probably got his $$ back 50 times over.

One of the best strains I have ever grown. The strain will never be duplicated as the breeder was so stoned he couldn't remember what crosses were what the next day. It is crossed with Lemon Taffy and ??? Great yield, easy to grow and a great daytime smoke.

Sometimes it is worth spending $$ on seeds.....by the way....I didn't pay a dime.
Thanks - I do appreciate it's worth spending more but I really have no margin. I know everyone will be getting out the-worlds- smallest-violin right now but wanna make it clear.
I live on a small state pension which is enough to pay my rent, electricity, basura, & food. So little spare cash for seeds etc.
Also although I appreciate and envy the often magnificent grows on here I'm not in that league.
I'm just an ordinary (some would say "odd") bloke who likes weed and thinks everyone in the world should use it.
But they don't - and won't. Sad to say☹️

Latest posts

Back