New member!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenFiend

Grower, Smoker for Life!
Reaction score
Hey all,
Well this is my intro. I am a member of another website but it's a foreign one. I'd kind of like to join a forum of fellow Americans who may better be able to help me. Anyway, me and my girl broke up and I'm moving into a new apartment. This should be in the next couple of weeks or so. Then I will commence with my first official grow. In the mean time, I'll be learning and posting here. :)

Welcome to MP. You should have no problems finding what you need over here. Lot's of great members with great minds. ;) Hope to see ya around the forum.

GreenFiend said:
Hey all,
Well this is my intro. I am a member of another website but it's a foreign one. I'd kind of like to join a forum of fellow Americans who may better be able to help me. Anyway, me and my girl broke up and I'm moving into a new apartment. This should be in the next couple of weeks or so. Then I will commence with my first official grow. In the mean time, I'll be learning and posting here. :)
Welcome to the group GreenFiend. You'll soon discover that we have people from all over the world in this group. Lot's of Americans too. I think we have many from around your part of the woods.

What kind of grow are you going to do? Dirt? Hydro?

Good luck on your move and grow startup.

Thanks for all the great replies. As she said I am from Texas, Houston to be exact, but I know stay somewhere in central Texas, not Austin though. Anywho I won't be using soil but rather compost. I had built a little box i was going to Scrog with. But, since I'll have my own apartment within say the next 2-3 weeks, I will plan a bigger (not too much tho) and better one-no need to scrog Thank God, it would be too hard to repot under a scrog and I don't want to learn hydro just yet, still a a beginner. Anywho, I'll be around for awhile so see ya soon! :)

Welcome! Let us know how we can help. There are some very experienced people around, and I know you will find this forum helpful like I have. I'm from austin btw. Always good to see another Texan!

Thought id introduce myself im dasweasle hows everyone doin? and yer plants? Just a farmer on a quest for knowledge:D

Latest posts

Back