New member!

_gira_

Reaction score
Hello people, it's nice to be here! I joined to chat, get and give some feedback and ofc to have a laugh.
Smoking enthusiast for quite some time but a beginner to growing.
Started growing for real this time around, more properly equipped and more informed so steady as it goes but I will post more in other section.
Besides that I enjoy music; metal, rock, alternative, some techno etc... I also play some guitar and such.
Educated electrician and I really vibe with my job/profession.
See ya round ;)

_gira_

Reaction score
Glad to be aboard the USS Passion, recruit gira is standing by haha

Hello gira and welcome aboard....

say , what is the significance of your nic gira , if any?

maybe gira is French , I dunno?
Not french, it does have a meaning and its my actual nickname which i inherited from my father.
As for what it means, its a local name for a type of fish hahaha

pute

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Funny how we get a nick name and it sticks. I got mine "Putembk" in the mid 80's. Fishing term as well. Put em bk....means catch and release. I have had it for 30 years now. I don't putembk anymore cause I don't catch em.....gotta go to catch em.

_gira_

Reaction score
Hahahhaha hey its a cool lil story behind it. I do live by the sea and I do still fish/squid fish, i have cats so the smallfrys go to them i dont putembk no more but I know what the term is about. Last year there was little to no fish here but this year I hear its back, I will go fishing when I catch some spare time.

Btw I replied with a question on this thread guys, if i may bring it to your attention :p

Bubba

Reaction score
I see your post 1,4 and 14. I dont see a question?

Bubba

Latest posts