This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadDad

Reaction score
Hello all! New to the community, glad to be here. Just beginning my cultivating journey with Orange Sorbet Auto. First time grow. Does the trick. Used 1000 watt Full spectrum LED and 150 watt HPS. 18/6 light cycle. Only look to improve so welcome any feedback or tips. Thanks

RadDad

Attachments

• IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4628.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4638.jpg
    IMG_4638.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4637.jpg
    IMG_4637.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm about 30 miles South of Springfield. Have my medical card. Who knows, maybe someday eventually we can get together and compare notes. Saving as much as I can so when I retire I can get the dog funk out of the he11 hole known to me as hellinois. Tax & Spend, then repeat... - hopefully Texas long as Weedhopper runs all the riff/raff out off there, if not retirement in TN or MO is a back up plan.

I am near Monmouth. I'm just beginning my journey. Mostly to save cash with what the dispensaries are charging. I'm with you, one more kid to get thru high school then think we are on our way to Salida Colorado. Beautiful there. Not as much snow as in Denver.

I lived in Monmouth for a year. (89 to 90 - served my apprenticeship there) Outdoor growing totally sucked that year. From Roseville to Alexis, Galesburg to Oquawka, there were huge swaths of land that the US Navy used for commercial hemp growing for rope during WWII. I never forget driving through the country fresh out of college. Miles and miles of hemp growing between the corn and bean fields. Somewhere long lost, I took pictures of it. 10 to 15 foot plants. From about Peoria to where you are at, it is almost impossible to grow sinsemilla outdoors. You have to be a little careful indoors too especially later in the fall. Gangbangers from all over would get busted hauling that stuff out and back to where they came from. Close to me between Springfield and Decatur there is a small patch over by Illiopolis where they grew it too that still grows between the fields. That pollen in those concentrations travels for miles. It's too bad because there were some awesome places where someone could have put guerrilla patches. No way to avoid seeds from the hemp. One of many reasons I left and moved back towards home. Worked on North Main just South of McDonalds. Nice place and people though. Fishing at the time was great at Lake Warren. Wyatt Earps birthplace, and I worked at a place that was initially owned by descendants of Doc Holliday. To us country hicks you are considered Western or North Western Illinois. My first purchase was a Phototron and I think back then it took my whole entire paycheck. $400.00+ bucks.

Last edited:
I lived in Monmouth for a year. (89 to 90 - served my apprenticeship there) Outdoor growing totally sucked that year. From Roseville to Alexis, Galesburg to Oquawka, there were huge swaths of land that the US Navy used for commercial hemp growing for rope during WWII. I never forget driving through the country fresh out of college. Miles and miles of hemp growing between the corn and bean fields. Somewhere long lost, I took pictures of it. 10 to 15 foot plants. From about Peoria to where you are at, it is almost impossible to grow sinsemilla outdoors. You have to be a little careful indoors too especially later in the fall. Gangbangers from all over would get busted hauling that stuff out and back to where they came from. Close to me between Springfield and Decatur there is a small patch over by Illiopolis where they grew it too that still grows between the fields. That pollen in those concentrations travels for miles. It's too bad because there were some awesome places where someone could have put guerrilla patches. No way to avoid seeds from the hemp. One of many reasons I left and moved back towards home. Worked on North Main just South of McDonalds. Nice place and people though. Fishing at the time was great at Lake Warren. Wyatt Earps birthplace, and I worked at a place that was initially owned by descendants of Doc Holliday. To us country hicks you are considered Western or North Western Illinois. My first purchase was a Phototron and I think back then it took my whole entire paycheck. $400.00+ bucks.
Same thing where I used to live. Out with friend 4 wheeling, come to middle of a field of it. Big Christmas trees. Took some figuring to come back. Not worth a pooope.Old hemp fields.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back