This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrich

Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie grower here! I’m part-time retired and here to learn from the best! There’s so much knowledge and experience here! I just had to join the party.

First indoor attempt starting with Gary Payton and Blackjack autoflower in FF soil (2 parts) amended with some worm castings, perlite (2 parts), vermiculite (1 part), one gallon plastic pots, then adding myco when shifting to five gallon bags filled 1/2 full. I’m in a 5’x5’ Gorilla with Spider Farmer SE5000, Inkbird controllers, fans, heat, vaporizer, 6-inch exhaust, blah blah. Everything I’ve learned has been from everyone here. Thanks for your expertise! Enough for now, but I’ll update when the girls have some leg to show. Glad to be aboard and ready for everyone to guide me down the right paths and correct me when I’m going wrong.

Last edited:
Welcome bigrich. We would love to see that 5x5 setup and of course your current grow. Why don’t you start a grow journal so we can all keep up. Have fun here, We do 😎✌️

Welcome Big Rich
Glad to have you as a member
An avatar for you
rich.png

BigRich if you like Rosters Avatar he made for you let me know and i will hook you up.

Latest posts

Back