This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s some new pics
IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg
IMG_5594.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_5608.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg

IMG_5833.jpeg
IMG_5834.jpeg
IMG_5835.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg

So I chopped and trimmed everything. From the top the first two pics are the toothy stuff, then mimosa, then big sandy witch I think came out the best. It stinks! And I belive most of the clones that rooted I took from one of those and there’s a few mimosas too.

Also the re veg thing is working on the snaggletooth plants. That’s all I really cared about. I can see little leaves popping out of the stems. I had no idea what I was doing so I left some little buds on the plants, might take those off cuz it appears to not be sprouting from the bud. But some of the clones I took after it started flowering, those had stalks grow right out of the bud. It looks mental. I get why they call it monster cropping now. Ill try to take some pics of the re veg in a sec

View attachment 328447View attachment 328448View attachment 328449View attachment 328450
So I chopped and trimmed everything. From the top the first two pics are the toothy stuff, then mimosa, then big sandy witch I think came out the best. It stinks! And I belive most of the clones that rooted I took from one of those and there’s a few mimosas too.

Also the re veg thing is working on the snaggletooth plants. That’s all I really cared about. I can see little leaves popping out of the stems. I had no idea what I was doing so I left some little buds on the plants, might take those off cuz it appears to not be sprouting from the bud. But some of the clones I took after it started flowering, those had stalks grow right out of the bud. It looks mental. I get why they call it monster cropping now. Ill try to take some pics of the re veg in a sec
Nice looking buds 😊

Latest posts

Back