New Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
okay lets talk to the movie critics...

tonight we rented "Last Vegas" ...

Funny stuff....But I wouldnt buy it for my collection

any new movies you Like ....Im not a popcorn eater either But love Lays chips:D

Frozen. I'm not into animated movies, and while this one mostly appeals to children, it was very good, and to my surprise, a little unpredictable.

If anyone likes horror comedies, Tucker And Dale vs Evil is very entertaining and on netflix. It's really funny with some gore tossed in. Loved it.

Thanks Mom...I will have to look at RedBox for that Tucker and Dale....I like Horor movies....I like some animated shows as well...But wondered a few years back it seemed like all the new movies was animated...

:48:

SmokinMom said:
If anyone likes horror comedies, Tucker And Dale vs Evil is very entertaining and on netflix. It's really funny with some gore tossed in. Loved it.
haha great call.
shaun of the dead was a good one along similar lines too ;)

i thought last vegas had a few laughs, didn't really like frozen though.

we're the millers is probably the last good one i watched (finally, a comedy that was actually funny throughout)
been a LOT of duds lately :(

best newer ones i can think to recommend that might've been missed, are a few years old now; children of men, and law abiding citizen
four lions is kind of out there; hit or miss comedy. (basically the three stooges as terrorists) -not a favorite, but something likely not many have seen that a few may get a kick out of.

:ciao: Kao

I have Law Abiding Citizen and is a Great Flick

Watched another great Movie....Taken...and ..Taken 2....Very good I thought

:bolt: RedBox

Tonight its

Escape....Arnald and stalone

Stallone is a Master at Breaking ut of Secure Prisons....

Latest posts

Back