NEW NEW grow going on mystery bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure that the stem is going to be okay. I am continually amazed at how badly a branch can break and still live.

I don't see any sign of burn on your plant. When you get nutrient burn, the tips of the leaves will brown up and dry out. I don't think it could be too much light either, as you are not in danger of being overlit at this point.

Make sure that your flowering space is 100% dark--and we really mean 100% dark. Any light that can get in around cracks in the door or under doors is going to affect flowering adversely. Even a few seconds of interruption of the dark can have bad results. You also need this to be the same 12 hours every day--are your flowering lights on a timer? Also, what is the spectrum opf the bulbs you are using? You really want something in the 2500-3000K range for flowering. Flowering bulbs and vegging bulbs are different. Do not start counting flowering time until you see signs of sex.

Well hows this for you my goddess and by the way the part that turned brown is now all hard and crispy whag could it be. Nothing is changed on the plant since i stopped all watering and will only water with water from the store. So now what... and when do i feed nutes and when should her bud sites come into play i meam basicaly if you could explain to me what happens and. J dont expect it all at once btw im very greatful of your help

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413633394812.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413633406504.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413633422051.jpg

It is a slow process. The pisitls start getting more numerous and buds start growing. It is pretty much like you would think it would be. Slow and sure. Make sure you keep that flowering space 100% dark during lights out and you are on your way.

Just light proofed my entire closet its so dark in there U cant eveb see ur hand a doot in front of your face mt luv lol im ao excited i was juat using a blanket but i have now duct taped my entire closet perameter and hung my blanket lmfao nothing like being absolute right lol

Ok so heres tha girl in all her glory shes got a bubch of heads sneaking up ALLLL OVER THE WFFING PLACE i know im gonna have to tie aome out the way later on but right now just pretty alittle bit of spots on her oldest fan leaf only one and splatter nute burn on a couple but other thwn that nothin going on really when i go to water i will take root pics

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413717005777.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413717019318.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413717071035.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1413717088689.jpg

Firstly, there's great advice in here... glad you're listening (it seems)

Secondly, I've run the Critical Jack Herer 3 times, all from 1 freebie I had gotten. My freebie was EXTREMELY Sativa dom!! It would stretch really tall and create longer / thinner buds. I took it 9 weeks the first time, 8 weeks the second time (both HUGE mistakes with such Sativa leaning strain) and the last time I took it 11 weeks which was rather perfect! 77 days.

I have loads of journals here, and deep within them you can track my entire grow process with Delicious Seeds - Critical Jack Herer

pictures_u583_efddbb.jpg

Firstly, there's great advice in here... glad you're listening (it seems)

Secondly, I've run the Critical Jack Herer 3 times, all from 1 freebie I had gotten. My freebie was EXTREMELY Sativa dom!! It would stretch really tall and create longer / thinner buds. I took it 9 weeks the first time, 8 weeks the second time (both HUGE mistakes with such Sativa leaning strain) and the last time I took it 11 weeks which was rather perfect! 77 days.

I have loads of journals here, and deep within them you can track my entire grow process with Delicious Seeds - Critical Jack Herer

pictures_u583_efddbb.jpg
Oh ohhh how do i get to your journals!! Pleasseee almighty herer guy

Okie dokie guys and girls heres my visouc looking baybay lol shes standing on end again waited 4 days and fed and watered this time. Next watering will be 4 days from now and will continure the feeding :) very happy with myaelf at the moment it almost looks like her bud sites are gonna go like screw looking down the stawlks. Its pretty ! Like a bunch of swirls

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414151825180.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414151871501.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414151960385.jpg

whats up with the Valveta mac n cheese in your grow room?? I love me some liquid gold... but it stays in the kitchen... or my belly... :48:

Lmfao ^^ it was just an empty box i was usin when she was just an itty bittyyy baby i had my bedroom desk lamp sittin on it with a 65 watt 300 equivalent in there for myatery seed lol alssooooo my sprout is starting to yellow on her rounded leaves!! I HAVENT ADDED ANYTHING OR CUT NOTHING SPILLED OR ANYTHING and the reat of her looks really healthy.... what could be wrong shes about 2 qeeks old now and i was thinking it was thwre tome for falling off or if the genetic from thw seed place i got was good or bad... o dont know *** is going on nothing else on her js yellowing and like i said she has no reasons to be no nutes no nothing kf that nature oe the atressing kind of nature.

All seedlings have the little round leaves that pop out at first. These are not true leaves. They are actually food for the growing seedling. While the seedling is developing its roots, it is unable to process the intake of anything other than water. It feeds on those two leaves (called cotyledons) until it uses them up. Once they are used up, they yellow off and die. This is natural, and it is your signal to begin feeding the plant as it has had enough time for the roots to develop and get ready to take in nutrients.

If you are growing on organic soil, the microbes will begin feeding the plant but if you are in non-nutrient medium like coco coir or rapid rooter cubes, then you will need to begin feeding in very light amounts at first, and gradually increase the nutrients each week as the plants respond appropriately. Do you have your nutrient base set up to use for the seedlings?

Ok guys this joanann has messaged me stating their having a contest for some really goos lights and as i using cfl and hope to find some good likes i would like to call on my MMJFam to gimme some views juat a pop in so maybe i can impress them enough to get one. I got a story as does everyone sl if curious just ask! But atleast gimme somw views or advice pleasee thanx yall

I encourage you to please let us know about any posts like this that you get. Anything like this needs to go through the moderators. It is NOT okay for salespeople to PM the members like this.

Well! Whatcha yall thinkin? Hows my girl doin so far she definatly getring nice amd fat fr me and ive learned to not listen to everyone on here most are out to hepp but others juat wanna see a noob **** up so no more asking questions unless im expexted to get good answers but heres the lady today right now

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414667334111.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414667347929.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414667363276.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1414667392393.jpg

Latest posts

Back