New people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Who are all of these new people? I looked in the "introduce yourself" section and I didn't see any of these new names? Who are all of you? Introduce yourself so we can welcome you all :)

hehehe...i was wondering who you were talkin about but i realized i am one of them! Hey GDG Im drfting07! I think alot of these people are from overgrow and when the web site was deleted alot came here

Ooohhh..Gotcha! Well welcome :D This is a pretty fun group, you'll soon see. Mutt, Hick, TBG and Stoney Bud seem to be the most informative and are always around to help. See ya around...nice to meet ya'

yeh im lookin forward to it! thanks babe and good lookin

How to look like I'm enjoying myself...of course! :D And you? (Here we go again!) BOYS BEWARE OF THIS THREAD! CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! DON"T SAY YOU WEREN"T WARNED! Pranic would you like to take it from here??

*peaks in and wonders.....what the heck is happening here* :confused: :D

We will not allow any post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor links to sites that contain such content.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
from http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2787

come on girls...keep it clean.

Hi I am a newbie but this forum rocks and its great being a part of such forum i know i am being lil short but u can unerstand my situation he he he trip on that ..... :) :) :eek: :eek: :)

Of all the times i would love to say something.. I'm keeping it to myself.. at least in public view... haha... For once i'm learning to keep my fingers from typing the twisted comments ... Thank You... haha.. wait.. can't just not.. aright i gotta log off this thing before i type something valgur and i wouldn't want to break the rules more than i already do...

wow girls...i was about to break out the video camera! Hick saved yall from a humiliating experience

drfting07 said:
wow girls...i was about to break out the video camera! Hick saved yall from a humiliating experience
hahaha! yeah... :rolleyes: sweetie, not every girl on line is a big fat pig you know ;)

im glad to know ur one of the good ones :p lots uh love comin ur way

drfting07 said:

Not Humiliating.. HOTT... and thats all i can say on the subject.. "HOTT!"

Latest posts

Back