Advertise On Marijuana Passion

new person

roofwayne

old fooled
Reaction score
Hello All, I'm Roofwayne, 54 year old, 38 year of smoker of Marijuana. Grew a few hidden grows. I got a Medical card last June and got serious about growing. Harvested some of my 4th grow. I am doing !2/12 from seeds with clones for fun. I am also doing this perpetual with organics. I thinking growing is half the fun!!!:icon_smile: Glad to meet you...rw

Grower13

Reaction score
welcome to mp........ "I am doing !2/12 from seeds with clones for fun."...... you gonna have to show me what this is.

:48:

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
:ciao: welcome to MP..lots of great folks here..maybe not as old as you..:p...and maybe not as knowlagable..:giggle:....sure glad ya found ya way here...hope to see ya around the boards..untill then

take care and be safe

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Welcome to MP, glad to have your company.

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Drifter tosses another log to fire to warm yur welcome. Be glad yur trail crossed here friend. Welcome

BWD

SquidyPacheco

If da cap fits..
Reaction score
welcome to MP... this site is really cool, the boards manage to stay active which makes it funnerer then sites that take 5 days for 1 reply,, of a guy like me asking what strain you running again...:D anyways cya around the boards...

Aloha
SquidyP:48:

roofwayne

old fooled
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I do a grow journal and explain what I doing with my 12/12 from seed, clones for fun, perpetual. Which means I will grow anything that is pot.lol I am on some other forums because some are slow plus I love to learn things about the plant that shape my life and made an Outlaw. I will enjoy talking with you folks.:icon_smile: :bong1: ...rw

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Great to see some more new people that have been around the culture for a long time! Welcome to MP! Can't wait to see what you've got to show us!

Latest posts