new person

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roofwayne

old fooled
Reaction score
Hello All, I'm Roofwayne, 54 year old, 38 year of smoker of Marijuana. Grew a few hidden grows. I got a Medical card last June and got serious about growing. Harvested some of my 4th grow. I am doing !2/12 from seeds with clones for fun. I am also doing this perpetual with organics. I thinking growing is half the fun!!!:icon_smile: Glad to meet you...rw

welcome to mp........ "I am doing !2/12 from seeds with clones for fun."...... you gonna have to show me what this is.

:48:

:ciao: welcome to MP..lots of great folks here..maybe not as old as you..:p...and maybe not as knowlagable..:giggle:....sure glad ya found ya way here...hope to see ya around the boards..untill then

take care and be safe

Drifter tosses another log to fire to warm yur welcome. Be glad yur trail crossed here friend. Welcome

BWD

welcome to MP... this site is really cool, the boards manage to stay active which makes it funnerer then sites that take 5 days for 1 reply,, of a guy like me asking what strain you running again...:D anyways cya around the boards...

Aloha
SquidyP:48:

Thank you for the welcome. I do a grow journal and explain what I doing with my 12/12 from seed, clones for fun, perpetual. Which means I will grow anything that is pot.lol I am on some other forums because some are slow plus I love to learn things about the plant that shape my life and made an Outlaw. I will enjoy talking with you folks.:icon_smile: :bong1: ...rw

Great to see some more new people that have been around the culture for a long time! Welcome to MP! Can't wait to see what you've got to show us!

Latest posts

Back