new photos!!!!! new bowls, buds and misc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
hey ppl! back with an update....chopped a wee un- shitty cam so bare with me!

will have to have more than one post to post all pics- SORRY!

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Great pics TOA. I take it your a hunter? :D I hope ya didn't trip to hard man. :p I use to love doing mushrooms and acid before my accident. I'm paralized from a fall and everytime i took acid or shrooms my legs would shake really bad. I would have to tie my shoe strings to my wheelchair to keep them from kicking around. :rolleyes: So no more acid or shrooms for me. :(

thank u lady for the reply.... i hope you all enjoy what low quality pics i can bring you :lol:

tbg, im so sorry to hear that......

you said the mushrooms and acid would make paralized legs shake? like tremble or jump up n down? could you control the jumping or movement at all? sounds like the could be a slight possibility in rehab through ingestion.....thats interesting tbg......get back to me please :)

trillions of atoms said:
thank u lady for the reply.... i hope you all enjoy what low quality pics i can bring you :lol:

tbg, im so sorry to hear that......

you said the mushrooms and acid would make paralized legs shake? like tremble or jump up n down? could you control the jumping or movement at all? sounds like the could be a slight possibility in rehab through ingestion.....thats interesting tbg......get back to me please :)
Whats up man. Yes my legs would shake real bad like jump all over the place. Nope i have no control or feeling in my legs at all. I broke my back about 20 or so years ago when i was a dumb ass kid playing around on a building.

Man that Juicy Fruit looks like some killer ****. What is the taste and high like? Great pics man. ;)

hey bro!....thanks for the reply :D

yeah that juicys been curing a few months now so i thought i would take a taste test....WOW.

FRUITY! i swear it taste JUST LIKE the gum....Its got a smooth stone- thet turns debilitating after not to long- deffinately creeper! i can see why they named it juicyfruit :D

Latest posts

Back