New Pics 8/ 11/ 07 , Need help to, plz reply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
OK I just transplated the Ladies last night in to there last big pots, they've been on 12/12 for like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks now , the tallest female showed her sex first and then the one to the left and then the one did on the right, but i have a couple ?'s , the tall female in those pics have like seed looking things is this maybe a hermie or is this just a little pod thing forming into a bud im not sure, and the leaves if you notice are folded up a curling what could this be from , nute burn , not enough water, to hot im not sure, let me now what you think thnx

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

the 2 pix in the middle r male in ur 1 thread..
2 repost the 2 row of pix looks male too.

its off the same plant tho, i started with 5 plants and removed the 2 males

Those look like buds not flowers. Also with the curling leaves make sure you are not over or under watering.

ok cool man , thats some relief , yea i think there under watered

looks under watered to me , other than that they look good

1st set of pics , i took a better look at your pics , i dont see no pistles coming out of pic # 2 in the second row ,, kinda looks like you might have a hermie , id keep a real close eye on the two in question make sure they dont produce any more balls right there , you can see the pistels , just to the set on the right side but not on the left

attachment.php

these (your picture) are male flowers..if the same plant is also showing pistills...well you know..:(

Latest posts

Back