New Pics and and a ? about flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
ok thes plants are a month and a half old now, the talest one is 12inches , two others are 11inches and the other two are 9 inches tall, would it be good to flower now or should i wait another 2 weeks. there under 2, 4 ft fluros right now with 2 lights in each thing , and i just added a cfl 1500 lumens lamp today to shine on the side of these indica plants because light isnt getting to the under parts of the fans leaves to well let me now what you think :holysheep:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

U may wanna transplant them into atleast a 2 gal pot. Those girls are gonna be root bound quickly. You are also gonna need more lights if u wanna get some nice buds. HPS light would be the best, but if you dont wanna spend the money u better buy a lotta CFL's( red spectrumfor flowering). Besides that they look great. You can flower them any time, just remember once they are put into flower they will double thier size if not triple.

MrOysterhead said:
ok thes plants are a month and a half old now, the talest one is 12inches , two others are 11inches and the other two are 9 inches tall, would it be good to flower now or should i wait another 2 weeks. there under 2, 4 ft fluros right now with 2 lights in each thing , and i just added a cfl 1500 lumens lamp today to shine on the side of these indica plants because light isnt getting to the under parts of the fans leaves to well let me now what you think :holysheep:
You got yourself some very nice looking plants.Take your time,let them grow until a good 15 inches.Then like brother FREEZLAND said,then throw them under a HPS.You will beable to tell the difference in your harvest if you started flowering them now,compared to waiting a little longer and then started to flower.This is just my 2 cents,hope it helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

They look great! How much vertical room do you have in your grow area? Sorry, if you have already said and I overlooked it.

i have a 400 watt HPS , i have a 400watt MH too but it gets too hot in my closet where i live right now, so i have to use those lights for vegg, and im going to bust out the 400 watt HPS to flower

What about your growbox? How big is it? How tall specifically?

I think that you should be safe to let them get another foot or maybe even a few inches more on them.

Latest posts

Back