new pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey everyone hows things going? well i just thought i would put a few pics up. hope ya like them. im trying lol

flowers every where.jpg

another female.jpg

another female3.jpg

clone of the skunk.jpg

more.jpg

skunk3.jpg

skunk2.jpg

skunk.jpg

skunk4.jpg

the cat cant wait.jpg

sory i didnt rotate the pics but u can still see them lol i have 12 more seeds going cant wait for those babys to get going

Looking good so far StickyBudz. Had to tilt my head sideways but it's all good. ;) How much longer ya got before harvest?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking good so far StickyBudz. Had to tilt my head sideways but it's all good. ;) How much longer ya got before harvest?
hey tbg thanx man. harvest will be soon for the last couple of buds on the big skunk plant maybe tonight or tomorrow not sure ive been picing at that one for a week now the others have a way to go then i have a few clones that are almost ready too so hopefully i will have some nice budz to smoke soon. i also have some seeds ready to go for my new grow that im getting going so that way i will have bud after bud some day lol. well thanx for the suport brother cause it goes along way man.ur like the godfather of buds man lol peace

skunk15.jpg

skunk14.jpg

here are a couple of budz i harvest on some unknown seed but taste sweet they are small but it was a small plant i have more cureing and more that im ready to cut of the skunk plant i have cant wait i came along way thanx to all u mp ppl thanx all

new 10 gallon set up 028.jpg

Latest posts

Back