New Pipe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
Bought a new pipe the other day and i absolutely love it. cant wait till i can smoke-a-toke :D:D:D

Nothing better then a new smoking utensil. Got any pics man? :D

Here ya go guys. the 1st pic is all of them together. the 2nd pic is the newest pipe i bought. the 3rd pic is the one that i bought for my friend for his b-day... the 4th pic is my bubble, H2O :) the 5th pic is my 3 1/8ths of chron dizzle. and the 6th pic is chilly the chillum.

hope you enjoy these!~

ps. all these peices were made by a gentleman in Seattle, his wife is also in the trade; she made the pipe in the 2nd pic. The artists name is Jack if anyone wants to inquire about him in Seattle.

Ps. i dont NOT live in seattle hahaha

randomness 045.JPG

randomness 047.JPG

randomness 048.JPG

randomness 049.JPG

randomness 050.JPG

randomness 046.JPG

Those are all nice. How much did your newest one cost you?

Wasted said:
Those are all nice. How much did your newest one cost you?

The first pipe cost me 30$, the second one costed 35$ (its a bit longer). The bubble cost me 85$ and the chillum cost me around 25$ (not sure).

I have one other thats a pretty big pipe (black, red, orange, and yellow; it was blown inside out and has a crystal ball psychadelic sparkley thing on the side)but its locked away and im not at freedom to get it right now (im at home for the summer and its in a box).

When you get that other pipe you should post pictures of it because it sounds sick man

Latest posts

Back