new plants poping up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicnarf

Reaction score
I notice 3 lil roots shooting up next to my mother plants stem base. They each have top leaves (4 little weee ones) on them and are coated with cyrstals. I see white roots when I pulled one up. (there main stem is red about thin as a peice of yarn) Could I snip it and clone it?...what's the deal with the white resin on them anyways? I rooted one and it seems to be growing quite well...a clone with a red stem? . cheers

sicnarf said:
I notice 3 lil roots shooting up next to my mother plants stem base. They each have top leaves (4 little weee ones) on them and are coated with cyrstals. I see white roots when I pulled one up. (there main stem is red about thin as a peice of yarn) Could I snip it and clone it?...what's the deal with the white resin on them anyways? I rooted one and it seems to be growing quite well...a clone with a red stem? . cheers
No tellin man. Post a pic when the one you planted is larger. Sounds like a offshoot from one of the mothers roots or the stem base.

it might be bird seed or something that got in youre soil and started growing .

lol i dont think it's bird seed skunk. I cut the off shoot and it's growing quite well.

the reason i say that is because i get corn growing in mine sometimes . and when i feed my chickens im nowhere nere my plants but somehow they sneak in there and start to grow .

Can you smoke bird seed plants man?

Ha! Just kiddin.

Hemp seeds are a major component of bird seed, especially for song birds (like canaries).
Back in the late 60's, little old ladies started getting busted for something that was always there but just recently recognized--hemp plants, growing where they emptied their bird cages.
Seeds companies took out the hemp seeds; the birds stopped singing.
So the put hemp seeds back in, after sterilizing them first.

GanjaGuru said:
Hemp seeds are a major component of bird seed, especially for song birds (like canaries).
Back in the late 60's, little old ladies started getting busted for something that was always there but just recently recognized--hemp plants, growing where they emptied their bird cages.
Seeds companies took out the hemp seeds; the birds stopped singing.
So the put hemp seeds back in, after sterilizing them first.
Wow you learn something new everyday!

Latest posts

Back