new plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are about 5 ft tall and thanks for the advice. i think i'll start in a bucket next time so i can be closer to the ground. that system they start about two ft off the ground. i had no choice but to cut the top down. it was touching the light and burning. i leaned it to the side to avoid the light. it seems to be doing fine now. the buds are growing bigger everyday. i thought that if i grew in a smaller room the heat would become a big problem. i just got a portable ac for them in their grow space. (i spoil my kids to death, i know LOL.) i'll post pics of progress tomorrow. again thankx for the advice.

I have a couple of questions. 1, in a hydroponic system how many times a day should i water? 2, what nutrients should i be giving in the flowering stage? P and K?

latest pics of my four white widows. today is their last day under the flourescent light. i'll be moving them under a 400 watt mh lamp.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

after reading almost all of the grow journals and the grow room designs, i've decided to make a lot of changes. after hours of research i figured out where i was going wrong. NUTES!!! (and no growing area. i was just growing in the open basement with no reflective plastic to reflect light back to the plants) i think i have everything under control now. i built a new grow room, (well, i just sectioned off a corner of the basement with panda plastic.) i'm using a 400 watt mh about 4ft from the plant tops. i was germinating 10 femenized wonder woman but only 3 have emerged from the rockwool cubes. i think 2 more may make it, i can see them trying. i'm going to grow them in the buckets.

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

Whats up growsome2. Your grow area looks great along with your babies. Keep it up and you will have some fat frosty buds before long. ;)

Latest posts

Back