new plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growsome2

Reaction score
i'm starting 4 white widow plants from seed. hopefully i'll be the parent of all girls. i'll post photos regularly so keep up and i'm open to all sugestions.

now they are in the germination stage under a flourescent light 24hrs a day. when it is time i'll move them under a 400watt mh lamp. i'm using a drip system this time.

Welcome to MP. Sounds like ya got a nice set up can't wait to see some pics.

quick question. do these plants look too stretched out? should it be shorter and bushier? it was planted on june 10th

growsome2 said:
quick question. do these plants look too stretched out? should it be shorter and bushier? it was planted on june 10th
Sorry growsome2 i don't see any pics.

i uploaded two pics in my album. i don't know if everyone can see them, if you can let me know what you think. when i try to upload them attached to my reply the file is too big

They are looking good growsome2. Go to the bud picture section. At the top of the page you will see a thread that will help you resize your pictures so you can put them in your thread instead of the gallery.

i don't see a bud picture section. how do i get to it. i have some nice pics that i want to post. your help is appreciated, thankx

ok i got it

100_07141.jpg

does anyone have suggestions on nutes during the different stages? and what stage i can take clones?

growsome2 said:
does anyone have suggestions on nutes during the different stages?

I can only speak for foxfarm products as that is all I have used. Works great. Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

June 10th? they seem small for june 10th....maybe july 10th? nutes...lots of people here suggest Fox Farms big grow for veg and Fox Farm big bloom and tiger bloom for veg....there are a lot of choices..i use old age cuz thats what they have at my grow store. as for cloning....ive never done it myself but seems like most people clone right before they switch to flower. but i think for sure not before about the 5th node at earliest. wait for the pros to confirm that before you put much faith in me though.... keep us updated!

the pic in the thread are 4 white widows that i started about a week ago. the pic in my album are the white widows which i started on june 10th. changed to flowering 12/12 on july 16th.

these are the pants i was asking about. are they too tall? the are white widow. the picture was taken about three days ago. one has grown alot and it were touching the light. i had to cut it down a little. will that affect its bud production? the other plants seem to be doing fine.

12.jpg

hard for me to tell. how much height do you have? they would make much better use of the light if they were in a smaller room with reflective walls. i see you have a ventable hood so you should be able to control the heat fairly easily.

Whats up growsome2. I agree with ftw2012 you really should have some kind of reflecting material on your walls like, flat white paint, tin foil, or mylar. Also IMO you should not top your plants while they are in flower. If anything you should tie them down with some string.

Latest posts

Back